View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Bronze Member

Now the first picture is my dream doll everything about it I like, the natural look. The way the eyes dazzle you she is amazing to me. Notice she has really long hair. This was the picture lucid sent to me on the forum for approval. I was like wow I actually have my dream doll head to be put on my silicone cst body. To sit in a armchair in the living room. To confuse my visitors. Imagine you had the perfect doll head of your dreams. Your overwhelmed with excitement.
Your then told the next stage of the process will begin and every detail will be put in place as of my expectations.Also told it will exceed my expectations.
Wow that's a bold claim. This statement is in the sy head forum. You guessed it my excitement increased further.

Days pass then I get the second picture. Your doll is completed great detail has been put in and will exceed my expectations blah blah.
Well I can confirm they definitely UNexceeded my expectations
Boom all my dreams shattered due to the incompetence of someone who could not even follow the template of the artist on the first picture.
I am now fuming inside you just ruined my dream doll head. Some may think I'm over reacting but when I agree to something I expect it to look like what I asked for . This isn't a stock item this is supposed to be to my specs
My next post will explain why I'm so angry. Just gonna make a cuppa.