View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Banned

Default Post you TDH originated girls here

I'll get the ball rolling.

Maiko and Rhin

Maiko (with the chocolate box) is a Doll Forever Mulan head that Phil got for me before that head was available on his site.

Rhin (hoping to get a chocolate) is a WM #57 from Phils rehoming service. She was brand new but old stock. T skeleton, wires to wrist, rubber TPE in bubblegum pink... and I absolutely adhore her I really need to take more pictures of her but Brooke has half inched her body at the minute (I really need to explain to these Elves the concept of time share!).

A couple of Maiko as she's a real sweetie

Just realised that the entire oriental girls contingent here came from TDH.

Ok, Now Mia.

Mia didn't come here directly but another member beat me to her (she just took a detour). She's a WM #46. Unfortunately she shares her WM 136 body with an Elf (Wych HayZel) so she doesn't get seen on here anywhere near as much as she should.

This was her in Phils rehoming centre:

And as this is her now:

I'm pretty sure that there is at least one more from Phil living here but I've lost track of where some of them came from (pretty sure that there are a couple just appeared, lol).

Just want to say a big thanks to Phil not just for the girls where he arranged their travel arrangements for me but also for his priceless advice along the way.

Right, over to you good folks. Post away your TDH sourced honeys. Either new or rehomings.... I think that Tommo may need to make several posts