Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Customers can request anything, I can request to drive 7 different BMW. But doesn't mean they will accept my request.

We do offer photo request, and can easily supply 10 different skus warehouse photos. This is a free service.

Other vendors don't even allow customers to come visit them or return unused items.

You do realise that we've been trying to help you don't you?

Using BMW is actually a really bad example. BMW do let you test drive as many as you like when you go to their showroom. You want to test drive every car on the lot they will let you if they know that you are going to buy from them.

I know that because I test drove 6 3 series before I decided which one I was ordering.

Anything goes wrong they also give you another car at least equivalent to yours whilst yours is being fixed.

Actually, if you ask nice they also let you keep them for the weekend when you are deciding what to buy (as I believe do Mercedes, Lexus and Jaguar) so that one probably wasn't a great analogy LT as pretty sure that you don't want to be letting customers wander off with dolls for the weekend .

You have to admit, you do make a big thing of what differentiates you is that potential customers are able to visit to see what they are buying before they buy it. If thats not now the case then you can't use it to differentiate yourselves.

It did come as a shock today to hear that if someone has driven all the way to Oxford at their own expense then they have already commited time and money to the purchase. In just driving there they have already shown commitment and an intent to purchase. This isn't just someone sitting at their PC asking for images on a whim.

Going back to BMW if they had twenty identical cars on the lot. All the same model, all the same year. all just delivery mileage. You would still closely examine each and every one of them before giving them your money.

Also, the above reads as though people can ask for free warehouse pics but thats not actually what you are saying is it. You are saying that you will take up to ten different pictures of the labels on the boxes.

That doesn't mean anything to people.

I can go in my garage and put an Irontech girl in a Jinsan box. It doesn't make her a Jinsan girl (The Irontech girl wishes!). People do not care whats on the box, they care about whats in the box. So photo's of SKU's are not what people want.

Shamus.