View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 08:56 AM
Active New Member

Thank you all for the kind words about Tissia and all my girls. I try to take a good care of them (a lot more goes to Tissia though ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I recognise your banner (TDF)?
I do not use this banner on TDF and do not contribute a lot there but this forum is my bedside book . We met on LDF (the FR forum).

I found it interesting to come and walk on the other countries forums like you (and many other members here that I recognize coming from France ).

I also already viewed many of your doll pics on TDF before : Vi from you and Maddie from Karrot are one of the many pretty girls that I already saw somewhere else

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
Tissia looks a bit Asian to me, but that's not an Asian name. Where does she come from, I want to know - maybe she has some identical sisters ?
Her full firstname was Laetissia first but it was quickly shortened. Tissia got a head #56 on a WM161G body.

For the funny part, I did her haircut myself last month. I never though I would become a hairdresser before getting a doll xD I always wanted a reversed bob haircut. What do you think about it ?

Before :

During :

After :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
5 years is fantastic
Yes, the TPE was a bit hard and the skeleton less articulated at that time but compared to my other girls, she is probably the most robust This is probably why it takes me so much time to find her a replacement body...