View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 08:00 AM
Gold Member

Uuuuh Привет Hugh, hiiii... nice to meet you *heart eyes and drooling* so you like my ringssss? are they the right caliber? *touches them playfully*

Glad we made it through all the line! not that I'm not used to lines but I can see why this booth is gathering so much attention, huhuuu! *winks retardedly at Hugh*

What is this advanced Western device you're holding, Amy? It says here that it goes in the bum! scary! I like scary, we shall use our kapital to purchase it, fear not for I will test it in order to assess its safety!

Oi oi if Amy uses this Double Sputnik-like contraption on me in combination with her soft and delicate hand movements she will NEED that raincoat on! You know, I discovered I can make rain happen if you know what I mean.

oh myyyyy this man is almost as hot as Lenin himself, he got me sold! What do you say, Amy? please buy this one, me likey. Your kapital is OUR kapital, right?

Well...er...yes we should use some sort of kapital as you say to purchase such an intriguingly penetrative device...mmmmm, penetration....

Only problem is my pockets are not only see through but also proper empty! See...

We may have to...ahem...(looks suggestively at Hugh)...come to some sort of other arrangement? Not that I'm offering you up like some of of pimp promoting his girl, well, I sort of am...BUUUTTT...I want in on the action too! We need to take pictures too, Johnny Tempest is requesting them...

Can we also get a few of these colourful dildos as well? I like colours and I like dildos! I like you and I like Hugh! Woo!

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy