Thread: Questions
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Banned

For the price difference I would avoid the Girlriend and Finest ranges which are under the hood Aibei's, Cosdolls and Jarliets.

For weight take the advertised weight and double it for what they feel they to lift. That is not a joke or exegeration. I have lost count of the number of pople who buy their first girl and necxt day she is for sale on here. Sometimes because they cannot even get her out of the box!

First girl. Girlfriend range. (see above). Images look heavilit photoshoped.

Second girl that you are lloking at... 42kg net (unboxed) weight. Don't even thing about her... But, she is an Alure which is in reality is 6YE which is a good brand.

Other ranges that they have where you need to decode them.

Sugarbabe: JY, AS and AF (good brands)
Racy: Irontech (good brand)
Soulmate: SM (ShangMei) (Good brand)

The others are what they say on the tin.

The JYs have amongst them some with gel breasts and uterus function. You are looking at about £150 more than the Finest/girlfriend ranges but you are getting an expensive doll cheap rather than a cheap doll.

Has anyone mentioned Kimber dolls yet? For aroun £500 you get a girl every bit at good as the finest/girlfriend ranges.

They are basic T skeletons, wire to wrist, etc. but for a first doll they cannot be beaten. Some buy them just as head stands for WM and JY heads as they have standard M16 head connectors.

As for oiling. You get used to what they need as you are constantly aware of how their TPE feels. Some girls very seldom need oiling and when they do its very little.

All of mine are powdered (cornflour). Oil tends to be from cleaning when I use a white micro fibre cloth and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. That cleans them and the consume just enough to keep their skin healthy without being greedy (TPE with drink everything that you put on it like a sponge).

The question that you asked early on about how long they live for is really a how long is a peice of string type question as it all depends on how they are treated (most of the girls you see on here are pretty much worshipped!), the blend of TPE (Not all TPE is created equal. Price and quality are not necessarily correlated) and their environment. (i.e. They don't like to be too hot and do not put them in direct sunlight).

I know, it's a nightmare to start with but you get used to them.

As for lion taming.... I would suggest that you perhaps start off with an ant eater and build up... And no, doesn't matter that you have already bought the hat (bonus points if you know what the f*ck I'm talking about there, lol).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.