View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Listen thanks guys for all your comments, i feel like a shit as i would like to reply to them all individually but there are to many i can remember a thread that i have done that got this amount of comments so again thank you.

I love doing these types of threads as it is something i enjoy doing, i still get a buzz when taking them out and not knowing what the day will bring or who i will meet whem put and about, mostly its just dog walkers and joggers and no one really pays any attention, at least not that i have noticed, Occasionally i will get someone staring with a puzzled look on their face .

I am glad you all (even if you were just being nice) enjoyed it, It's the icing on the cake that makes it all the worth while, but even if i did not get any comments i'd still do it, Its what i have dolls for and there is hardly a day goes by that my little brain is not working on something else to do in the near future with theses girls (that involves keeping their clothes on) {well most off them}

You really are a what this forum is all about, each and every one of you without you and your contributions to this forum and this lifestyle,hobby or whatever you want to call it then this place would not the place each of us visit so offten and in somewhat reality spend most of our spare time, so yet again a massive thanks for everything you do and everything you post.

Cheers

Samurai...