View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Silver Member

Hi there, I was also a bit worried about placing an order with Lucid having previously used more traditional vendors, Lucid's prices are significantly lower so I wasn't sure what to expect. Of course they are cheaper because they have a different business model but I would say that if you do your homework and know what you're after then you can get yourself a good bargain. Over the past year I've received 5 dolls from them along with a couple of heads and a few spare eyes. Each order went smoothly with very swift delivery, all the dolls were in good shape, one of the bods I got had a few compression marks from laying in her box for a while but this is to be expected with a high volume supplier that carries a lot of stock. This can mean they occasionally have hard to resist sales, for example back in February I picked up a gorgeous Climax Doll gal for under £700 and she is pretty much flawless and is now one of my favourite dolls! Of course not everyone's experience will be as positive and orders can get mixed up but that can happen with other vendors too, all I can say is that over the past year it's worked for me and I now have nearly another half dozen beautiful dolls to grace my home!
Good luck, don't forget you can check with members on here before you make a decision which doll you want.