View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 11:18 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Bit of non-Kim related news, for once.

As mentioned above and in various places elsewhere, I started with Kim because the elders of both the main forums recommended making all the usual n00b mistakes on a cheap doll and, while Kim has improved my well-being a lot, what I always wanted and would have bought if not for that advice, would be a tall variant of the Jasmine doll: WM163H#198/Green-Eyes; the face is smoulderingly sexy and the curves are insane:

I have a special fondness for the 198 head due to her likeness for a lady I saw on a dating website who was the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen in the mid-40s age group; she'd be a 175C or thereabouts by doll measurements and also had short black hair and green eyes; in one of her photos in particular, the resemblance to the 198 head was incredible!

However, I'd like a girl a tad shorter than myself (5'9" or 175cm) and just 'curvy' rather than 'thicc'. At the time there was only one choice for the body, the WM174G:

Then WM introduced the AngelKiss doll:

And the 175D:

I've been mulling over this excess of choice for months, seems like years LOL; but today, with the local events rained off, I spent the day reading through both the main threads 1 2 created by 163H owners and silicon's 174G thread, plus a few others. Plus the fact that I 'stole' a couple of silicon's pics for my computer and phone wallpapers : After all that it's become clear that what really turns me on is the 'fantasy' version of that lady, as stunning as the original Jasmine but with a taller body; so at last the decision is made: barring a miracle or disaster, my next doll will be a Jasmine, but in 174G and light tan skin instead of 163H; so this in light tan:

I still have to make a few other decisions regarding options on this type of doll, but at last I know which one to buy. Job done

Last edited by the living tribunal; 06-12-2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Fixed emojis