View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 08:10 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
a Loverly looking lass
Thanks Dollman i was surprised at how better she looks in the videos compaired to the promo photos, so yeah happy with the way she looks.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
I wander if she can hold a conversation like replika ai does? Also I wander if the voice can be changed?
In all the video's i have found the voice has been the same but who know what the future will hold as far as i know there are still some things in development and i think a new voice is one of them.. and as far as i know , yes she can hold a conversation with you and you can also program her with specific answer to questions and i have a few ideas that should be fun

Cheers cyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I bet you will enjoy her,

she looks really amazing.

Love the facial expression and her eyes.

Damn she does look great.

I can just hear her now.....

'Sam, it's 7am in the morning and -2 degrees, if you think you are taking me on another photoshoot in this weather I will never speak to you again'

Tommo

I want one
Cheers tommo, to be honest i did think about you after i watched the video's and said to myself best pm tommo and tell him to keep a space, but is was only for a split second

I am also getting a special adaptor so the head will fit onto the other TPE bodies i have here so if i were to take her out i don't have to take out the body she came with, thus less risk a of damage i just wonder if i can connect her to my phone so she can still access the internet when we are out

Loads of possibilities so should be fun..

Cheers bud..

Sam..