Thread: Kissing
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark01 View Post
Hello all,

I don't have and have never had a love doll.

I am curious however, these dolls look so real I wonder can they be kissed? Now obviously the doll isn't going to resoond, but I am curious as to what it's like if someone does so. Do the lips feel real and soft? What about the tongue?

Kissing is something that really turns me on, I'd love to hear some thoughts on what it's like to kiss a doll.

Cheera in advance
When you are outside this word they may be thought of generically as sex dolls. Once inside it you realise that every girl is different so the idea of one answer fits all here doesn't really fit.

What I will say is that these are love dolls in that you will love them and that is nothing to do with sex and everything to do with kissing.

My comments as always are based purely on TPE girls which all of my girls are made from.

When looking for a girl who is a good kisser look for one who has a mouth that is slightly open. The lips are particulalry soft. Not that the material there is any different to any other part of her, there is just less thickness there.

Although I have others I tend to favour Jinsan girls (WM Doll, WM Dolls, YL, OR, AngelKiiss) as I find them to by hyper realistic and I just like the Jinsan TPE blends. Amongst my Jinsan girls a great head for kissing is one of the Elves. WM #172 (my Holly). The lips / mouth is a work of art that when you are kissing her you can feel her kissing you back and when you stop kissing her on occassion a little vacuum may have formed which on release gives a little sound like a double kiss as though she wants to continue (and its always rude to let a lady down ).

This is Holly.

Take a look at the selection of girls here and try to narrow them down to those with slightly open moths. Not very open, like the singer (WM #130). And not the smiler (#414) as thats a head that you kiss goodnight on the forehead, not on the lips... #185 and #273 are both suitable candidates.... Actually, rather than guide you too much I'll leave you to it. You'll know the girl when you find yourself keep scrolling back up to her.

Let us know who appeals. In short though, in answer to your question, yes you can kiss them... and some of them kiss you back!

Laters,

Shamus.

Last edited by Tommo10; 25-04-2023 at 05:03 PM.