View Single Post
Old 23-07-2023, 10:31 AM
Bronze Member

Hi, Yes of course - I,m not hugely experienced or anything but I will do my best, I do have (had) around a dozen or so Torsos inc a good few from Lucid and I too was curious to see the YouQ version. She is certainly very economically priced which is only part of the appeal and I took a chance on a "blind" purchase. First impressions are very good indeed. On opening the box she looks very nice quality and very well packaged, actually probably better packaged than my Zelex which was £200+ more. I really like the TPE blend as the texture and consistency are really nice - a good blend of "squish" and structural integrity. She is very similar in shape, size and "feel" to my Climax Doll Torso but with probably slightly better moulding quality as the Climax Doll has visible but not pronounced moulding lines, I should say the Climax Torso was under £300 so I would expect the YouQ to be better in some respect. Anyway I am rambling ....so I will unbox her properly for a full investigation shortly, unfortunately I am not very good with I.T. and even worse at photography so I will probably only manage a "review" in words!