View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Silver Member

Consider the breasts of theses two, which one has the bigger breasts?

Most of you will have probably said the bottom one. Actually you are wrong! The measurements of the top one are:
78 (30.5) 56 (22) 82 (32) 29kgs The bottom one is:
73 (28.75) 58 (23) 79 (31) 28kgs

They are: top 153A bottom 156C

Two things that have been overlooked so far are what I refer to as ‘Protrusion’ and ‘Parting.’ Looking at the top one (and Lynne) the distance between the nipples is far greater than that of the lower one. The breasts are smaller in width, but protrude further, consider the difference between her waist and bust measurement. 30.5-22 = 7.5, each breast protrudes 3.75 inches. On the bottom one the protrusion is 5.75 total, each breast protrudes 2.875. They are however closer together, or rather they extend across the chest further. It’s this I refer to as the ‘Parting.’ It also effects the cup size.

Think of a pint of beer served in a tankard, it is short but wide, (bottom one), now pour the pint into a milk bottle, it still fits because its taller and narrow (top one).

Before you all shout at me, claiming that you were right by saying the bottom one, certainly they are wider but they are not bigger, which was the question.

Finally consider this fact the WM 158D has a waist to bust difference of 10 inches, just 2.5 inches more than the 153A.

Her measurements are 86 (34) 61 (24) 86 (34)

Ogsby, You are right regarding sizes; size 6 top 8 bottom. However I have found Primark to be very generous with their sizes Elina can wear size 6 in both areas. Other stores are very much hit or miss. BodyCon (Body Contoured) dresses are a real challenge. They have to be pulled up from the feet and wriggled into. Once on, sitting is very risky, either undo the zip first or get your sewing machine fired up ready! I speak from experience.

Regards

SJL