View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Banned

We'll agree to differ on this one. I'm not challenging any of the others but I believe that the second girl is an OR, not a WM.

Just went back a page from the OR156D linked girl that you gave and not all of those listed images are 156D's! They've also thrown in a couple of E's just to mix it up a bit (but they are all OR's).

Its a right of passage that we all develop very jaundiced views of whether the dolls in the images are actually the dolls in the stats. Generally it's not even really the vendors faults as they get as confused as we do.

That contested set of pics is really old. The photographer did two sets back to back with the same body but with heads #20 and #31. Back then a lot of the heads were very similar and at first glance my initial thought was Ooh, its #20 on the OR156D, not seen her in a while. But second glance I saw that it was #31 but same body and same backdrop.

Back then the TPE was firmer making the breasts just that bit perkier. OR no longer carry those sets on their own site as the old rubber bodies are not completely comparable to the newer softer variants.

If you want to take a serious look into that track down a pic of Algae's Allie as she is getting into the bath and compare her breasts to those of Matts girl (lol, there are definitely worse hobbies to have than this, lol). Those are 157B's of course but its the same principle.

For an up to date photset of the WM 156C look up the sets of photo's of head #314 and note that the waist seems slimmer than the images of the girl that Silverdoll identified as a WM 156C

If you speak to them they will just say, ah, its a really old photoshoot using a different version of that doll where I am sure that the doll is an OR.

If you revisit your original thread with the WM 156C from the #314 shoots it will all fit again... although its a different doll that you are comparing to.

HTH,

Shamus.