View Single Post
Old 28-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsoleman1982 View Post
Wow she is so cute! I just looked at these dolls and they have loads of beautiful ones, though more than I was hoping to spend sadly /: Thank you for sharing this!
Hiya,

as an aside its worth noting that not all TPE is created equal. That and the skeleton is what differentiates the manufacturers.

You may see some pretty cheap girls who look similar to more expensive ones. The things that you cannot see are things such as wire to wrist hands. Gooseneck necks. Standard T skeletons. TPE that feels like rubber rather than a womans skin.

The variance isn't necessarily price. But it is the love and care that a manufacturer invests in pushing their brand name.

Some expect to sell a doll and to never hear from you again. Others are building a relationship with the customer in the hope that they will return.

With Lucid they have both sorts of girl. The knack is knowing when what you are looking at is a good girl sold cheaply or a cheap girl sold at what you would expect.

I'll cover a few manufacturers to get you started.

Irontech (Lucid call them Racy) - Skeletons are in general second to non. TPE is warm and feels cheaper than other brands but it isn't. Its a good mix that just feels different.

SM (Lucid call them Soulmate but the reality is that they are ShangMei) - Excellent quality TPE. very smooth and excellent internals... So I've heard But the skeletons can be a little disappointing unless you opt for all the upgrades. The SM 155D is one of my all time favourite bodies. It will work well with the SM #63 elf head which is a relatively small shell but not a young head so fine to be here. Here's my Tulip on an Irontech 150A.

6YE (Lucid call them Allure) - Makeup can be a lot more basic than the marketing materials but the heads are actually excellent and can be made extremely lifelike. TPE is similar quality to high end girls. Very impressed with them but a bit short of Elves.

JY (Lucid call them Sugar Babes) - JY is a top drawer brand that made some bad commercial decisions back in 2018. They really struggled for a while to get their quality back on track but now they are back where they should be. I find their skeletons a bit stiff and super soft TPE seems to now be standard. Thats not a bad thing but just a warning that they may lose a bit more oil than some other girls. The JY Elf to get is JY #79 (also known as AS #39). First time I saw that head I had it on order within two hours and she became my River. She is not in any way a sex doll. She's the Elf that when I talk on here she's their voice who gives a different perspective. She was the firt Elf here.

These were the marketing shot that sold me on her:

But this is River (on an SM 155D)

But this is the same girl on a JY 148

And you can have her standing, shrugging, gel breasts and uterus function this week from Lucid for £895 : https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll_162006 That is a really good spec to price ratio for a branded girl.

Note that all of the above use standard M16 head connectors so in the future if you wanted you could swap the head. You don't have to stick with the one that came with the doll or even with the same manufacturer. Very few of my girls are wearing the bodies that arrived with them.

That will do for starters. Once we know whether your budget can take it we may venture up to Jinsan girls Those girls are made to your exact specification. You order them from a vendor and wait for them to be created for you. Generally the wait is somewhere in the 6 to 9 weeks mark but it can be a little longer. But in my experience Jinsan create masterpeices... Not every time... But when they create a girl that works boy do they come alive. i.e. Here's Holly (My Mrs), She's a WM #172 head... And yep, she's an Elf.

Or maybe Angel. Again, another Jinsan Elf (YL #286)

Or how about Tuesday? (WM #432)

See what I mean about Jinsan girls! They are just perfect. (And its not like SM and JY are not trying).

All the girls that I've just shown are TPE.

Chat in a bit,

Shamus.