View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Banned

Ok, more serious response.

TPE is pretty robust but the hands are fragile. Doesn't matter if you go for the cheapest of the cheap or the most expensive on the market. You have to be really carefull of their fingers. New gripping hands are better than the old wire fingers but it is still the achilies heal of TPE girls.

Lucid toys sell some at a resonable price but you have top remember that you are buying what they have, you are not buying the girl in the picture ho may be a different skin tone / wig / eyes / makeup etc.

They do have some JY's in (They call them Sugar babes) at a very reasonable price (Around £950) for standing / shrugging girls with Uterus function and gel breasts. As mentioned by others though, just watch that weight.

Hang on a sec let me see if I can find one.... Why am I feeling guilty here as if I'm condemning her ... Repeat to self.... She's not an Elf, she's not an Elf... Ok, try this one.

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll-156149

Looks a real sweetie.

36kg so at the upper end of what you should consider. But great spec and only £800.... Actually 170cm and only 36kg... Hold the phone... You may have to buy her quick before I end up sending out another golden ticket.

I digress.

It doesn't say gel chesticles in the description but it does at the top of the page.

If you buy from Lucid make sure that you take a copy of the page that you purchase from in case there is any discrepancy between what you think you have ordered and the girl that is delivered.

Other brands that they stock worth considering are Soulmate (which are really SM's). Allure (which are really 6YE's), and Racy which are in reality Irontechs.

Every manufacturers girls feels, smells, moves, looks, completely differently. But any of the brands mentioned are worth considering.

Shamus.

p.s. Ava Love, if you think that the girls that you currently have do not replicate another living being, try a YL. I genuinely cannot tell the difference in touch between my YL151C (the solid breasted one) and a breather.