Thread: Bra Advice
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2021, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
I've found buying the right bra for my girls an absolute nightmare, and I very rarely get it right first time
I couldn't agree with you any more! Finding a well fitting bra seems like a total cluster fuck! Assuming I even know the right size for my doll not all brands are the same as some follow their own sizing rules so a 32C won't be a 32C from anywhere else and then they don't even tell you this. Also not all bra types suit all boob shapes and then to top it off they're aren't particularly cheap so buying loads and seeing what fits will just be expensive.

Most of the calculations I've seen that have variations of "cup size = bust - under bust" give weird results for me. A Bra That Fits calc seems better but it needs 6 measurements, they need to be accurate and it's still only a guideline. I got a new doll recently and the manual calcs say shes a 28D/30C while ABTF say she's a 28DD. So I bought 3 similar 30 band M&S t-shirt bras in C, D & DD as a test and somehow the 30DD seems to fit her the best yet according to the calcs it shouldn't