Thread: WM 164 F cup
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default WM 164 F cup

Ok so i guess its about time i posted a few pictures of this doll as she has been standing in her box for the last 10 weeks or so,(it's a long story and i realy don't want to get into it but in short i ordered and wanted Gel Boobs, this was the main reason for ordering this doll, the second was cameltoe vagina, Came with hollow breast , video sent to wm, they said she did have gel breast, treating me like i am stupid and don't know the difference, Paul was going to replace i said not to bother as i did not want to wait another 8 weeks etc, not sure if i was getting a replacment or not so she has been in her box for the last 10 weeks as i just can't take to her, without those wibbily wobbily boobies.

Also the best fit bra that fits the doll that i have is a 28 DD the 28 E and F are to big and also as WM use american sizes a Usa F cup is in fact a UK e cup, i had a wm e cup Debbie (now at tommoe's) and her tits are bigger than these So maybe if they were gel filled they might actualy be an F cup .

So here she is.......Its a mixed bag...just trying a few clothes on her....taken with my camera phone.

Last edited by Samurai; 22-08-2022 at 11:31 AM.