View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 04:33 PM
Gold Member

Hey Amy, baby! got your suitcase figured out yet? I am having trouble with space already! I am packing at least 6 different outfits, which aren't a problem because they don't take up much room, being skimpy and all. The problem I'm having is stuffing 7 bottles of vodka in there! it's like playing Tetris which is obviously the best game ever created but still... arghh! I am willing to sacrifice one bottle or two or else there will be no space for err... a couple things I'll show you at some point ;D

I know I know, we can always buy more there but you know... one or two shots for the road every so often, right?

Oh, we'll go swimming too, right? you like swimming! I'm definitely cramming in a couple swimsuits. Have you ever swam in a lake at 2ºC? it's fun! gets you pumped. You will feel certain parts of yourself (and very visibly so) and cease to feel others. Takes the hangover away right off!

Let's go!!!

поцелуи

Wolka! I'm going to need some help choosing what to wear for our trip, unless I make everything easier and just bring a swimsuit for each day of the week? We don't have to go swimming everyday, I'll just accessorise a swimsuit for each occasion, one for shopping, one for dinner and a really really small one for partying! Got everything covered, well maybe not total body coverage, suggestive bits exposed...Oh and surely if we're actually swimming we go skinny dipping, no? We'll need to stay close though, body warmth and all that!

Now I'm all for drinking alco-ma-hol at every oppurtunity, especially vodka, and I can see your dilemma when cramming all the "important" bits in your suitcase. But let me make a suggestion, the things we both consider essentials to having a good time, one being alco-ma-hol, can also double as fun time utensils in the after-hours once it's been relieved of it's primary liquid. You get where I'm coming from or do we need a demonstration? Because pictoral evidence of such may not be allowed in this regular thread. We might have to take it to the Harem or get it censored!

Can't wait to start our fun together! I'm getting giddy just thinking about you...

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Last edited by Jimpink; 25-11-2021 at 08:01 AM.