View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 06:54 PM
Active New Member

Default Cookie Settings Etc

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I always log on to the site through an "Incognito Window" in Google Chrome but before it lets me through to the site I get a Google page asking me to set my Cookie and Privacy settings.
I set them to not accept cookies because whenever I do accept then when browsing anywhere on the net or even watching YouTube I get adverts popping up for Lovedolls and Sextoys which can be very problematic when those around me are not in the know about my interest in the dolls.

No matter what I do, even signing into my Google account and saving my preferences, next time I search for the page (I dont want a shortcut on my pc, again for privacy reasons) I have to re-select and confirm my choices all over again.

I cant just accept the defaults because the adverts do appear at the most embarrasing times and would cause great distress in my domestic and professional situation.

How do you out there get round this?

Please, no replies along the lines of "Dont Hide It, Be Proud", it isnt helpful and nor is it an option, we all have our own circumstances.