View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
I like that photo a lot!

Great skin tone Arachne! We need more quick photos if they're this quality!
Thank you! I was just going to take a picture of the pillow before realizing that was lame compared to the options that exist for me now! I have a beautiful model that can pose with it!

The pose was quick and easy, only slight adjustments needed from how she'd been before. I still had my lights assembled (covered box light on a stand) so put that in front of her, made sure Rhyl was lurking, and done!

Then I go upstairs to transfer to the computer, upload to Imgur, and write the post and I think to myself, huh, it kinda looks like she's squinting... Oh no! I forgot her glasses! I had three minutes left till I needed to leave for work. Grabbed the aviators, raced back down stairs, retook the picture, double checked my angle still had Rhyl, cropped it, applied the watermark, erased the metadata, uploaded to Imgur, and made the post in just five minutes.

I couldn't believe it. Those apps you told me about are great! Because it can be that quick and easy you are likely to see plenty of photos whenever I can. The hardest part was getting her down the stairs sideways in a bridal carry.

Oh no... But in my rush I didn't get her breakfast!

"You didn't get my breakfast, rivvil mal'ai."

Imindanger.jpg

Shamus, do your girls make and sell healing potions?