Old 27-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

PART 2

Um...
Hey, are you ok?
Yeah.
I'm sorry I didn't say anything.
I get it. You didn't know what to say.
Not for a second and then Rachel threw me out of the room. It's cool. Whatever you want to wear. Everyone can be themselves here.

You don't care?
No, of course not. Rachel said you bought things off Shein. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
*sigh of relief*

TEN DAYS LATER

The new stuff came. Put your book down. Let's look.
Oh, shit. I'm not sure about this.

It'll be fine. It'll be fun. These are yours. I got the matching top. The strappy one. I think it will look nice with those denim shorts Lulu got for me in Milton Keynes. I haven't tried them on yet. Here, try yours on. I'll go in the bathroom and change.

I love this top. I was right, it does go with the shorts. What do you think?
You look lovely, Rachel.
Thanks. But what do you think of yours? I like it. It kind of suits you.
I don't know. It's nice, but… what will Sihtric think? What if he hates it?
You're too hung up on what my brother will think. He'll think he's important. Look, he'll love you whatever you wear, so don't worry about that.

*thinking* Shit, shit, shit. I'm an idiot. Why did I dress up like this? He'll laugh.
Ta daaa! Whaddya think, brother?
*laughs* Rachel, if it was Sasha and me showing off new stuff, you'd be demanding to know where yours was.
Sorry, Sihtric. I might have forgotten to get you something.
Typical.
Um… I'll just, um… go and…

Don't you go anywhere. Actually, come here. You look great. What are you worrying about? If this is what you want to wear, it's no problem.
It's just a kind of now and again thing.
Well, whatever you wear is cool with me.
That's what Rachel said.
She does talk sense sometimes, then.
Charming! I'll just leave you boys to it. I think there's a new bottle of tequila downstairs with my name on it.

You leave my tequila alone, Rachel. Sasha, you look gorgeous, come here, my love.
Spoil sport!

Last edited by Lulu1971; 27-05-2022 at 03:49 PM.