View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 09:22 AM

Default I’ve finally done it… gulp

Hi all,

I’m Dan, a new member from Yorkshire. I’ve been dabbling in sex toys now for 5 years, the collection has grown from small masturbators to a life size torso from Love Honey which was purchased 2 years ago. I’ve always been doll curious and, as I don’t really have any interest in forming relationships, largely down to disability limitations, the doll curiosity has continued for quite some time now.

The main factor limiting factor for me has always been price, whilst I fully understand that you get what you pay for, I’m also aware that a lot of dolls sit unused after the honeymoon period was over, doing that with a £1500>£2000 doll was simply not an option, it’s too much money to have sat in a cupboard. When Kimber was released and debated that doll for quite a while but the breast size put me off as I fit into the “anything more than a handful is a waste” camp with boobs and, one continued theme I’ve read is, the doll needs to have attributes that I’d find attractive.

I’ve been scouring the sites since Black Friday and nearly bought a reduced WM doll with a defect from cloud climax but, it was still £1300 so was really hesitant. Then, by pure luck, found Lucid Toys Black Friday offers and found them to be much more favourable and, took the plunge.

I’ve bought the:

150B Neodoll Allure Riya, also known as 6YE premium Martini.
Blue eyes
Blonde wig
And just ordered an additional head, sadly I can’t upload pics as I’m new to this forum. The doll links I’ve posted aren’t for LucidToys as the doll I’ve selected was their last one so the website doesn’t display it but, it’s the same doll.

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/small-br...oll-6ye-150cm/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264602770...mis&media=COPY

I do have some questions as this is all completely new to me, including the doll scene but, there’s very few people I’d really talk to about this ownership so would appreciate the community input.

Cheers all,

Dan.