View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 09:14 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Thank you for comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Do sizes vary by manufacturer?
They can do, annoyingly. Some even have "one size" which I have bought from Shein before now and they clearly were too small for Chloe. So Elena ended up with them. But the Fishnets I got from there, fits Chloe just fine.

I am surprised you need XL or even XXL. I would of thought Medium or Large would of been ample. The TU tights Chloe is wearing at the moment, are Medium size and they would go over her breasts if I oinked them up enough, but they sat just under her breasts. Chloe is a 160a but has long legs. I know Adam has said his 166's, Ashley and Skye, wear medium, not sure on Emmas new bod, but would think the same size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizor View Post
Another observation - tights seem to be a lottery in terms of quality and longevity.
Again this does depend on the manufacturing process and what materials are used.

The Italian made tights and even the UK made ones are good quality. But tights are designed to stretch some what after being worn. Chinese tights aren't the best quality and will snag easily too. It is that whole saying of "You get what you pay for". We have tried many many tights - Chloe has a drawer just full of tights and woe betide anyone who tries to borrow any apart from her sister - and found the above brands to be of better quality.