View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 09:29 PM
Silver Member

After taking a few pics of her and getting back into the groove of having a lovely with me again, each doll really gives off their own vibe nad personality

Pinky Penelope

Blonde Penelope

I found out that my beloved head #80 was on it's way over today, so jetted back from work early to pick her up and try her on for size, as you can see, a lot more anime than Penelope and Yes she's more than likely going to be named Rei. Penelope would make for a decent Asuka thinking about it but her name is set now.

Rei head unboxing

So adorable that despite being slightly annoyed that I had to head out for an hour I couldn't stop smiling!

My sleep and general mood about life has much improved since welcoming them back over here, delightfully light and still usable by taller peeps. Faceapp, ebay and aliexpress are calling now... That and the urge to get anouther 148 natural body in the future, golly, that's 9 sorta at that point!

Thanks again to everyone on the forum with their messages and to Lucid who were incredibly helpful with my requests and provided great feedback throughout!

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll