UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2023, 02:43 AM
Bronze Member

Introducing Bastet

“Hey Arachne, I got you a little something. I know you think those little elves that say they’re opposed to your presence have something to do with me, but I want to be clear that I like having you here. Here. She’s for you.”

Arachne looked at the small cat woman, not really sure what to make of it. “What is that, jaluk?” she asked, reaching out and lifting the small creature up by her foot, looking at her closely.

The cat hissed at her.

“Her name is Bastet! She’s an avatar of an ancient human goddess! Careful! You might hurt her!” I cautioned, not really sure if it would hurt her, but it wasn’t something I’d do to my pet!

Arachne looked at her a moment longer, then set her down. “A human goddess? No wonder you think she is weak. It is likely true.”

“I thought she might be able to help you. She’s small and might be able to get into places that you and I cannot, like those little elves. They’ve got to be hiding around here somewhere, after all. I know you’ve sent Rhyl looking for them and they’ve evaded him and his many eyes. I don’t know… Maybe this will go differently. But, I just wanted you to know whose side I’m on even if I haven’t been very useful yet. And, best of all, I think I can turn her into a Mini-You with some Human Magic, but it will take some time.”

“A Mini-Me?” Arachne asked sceptically. “You don’t have any magic, wanre. Your jokes are not funny.”

I smiled and shrugged. Only time would tell if I could pull it off. “Well, you’ll just have to trust me I guess. In the meantime, I hope you can make friends with Bastet.”