Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2023, 12:42 AM
Bronze Member

The Road Trip
Part 9

Eventually the cityscape came to an end and we continued on our way in southern B.C. We stopped to take a closer look at some trees.

We stopped to look at a stream. I got out to stretch my legs, and I’m pretty sure I heard some giggling

I paused to show Arachne an old car.

We checked out the landscape some more, too.

Then, I saw it. I stomped on the brakes hard and swerved into a driveway.

Arachne grabbed the handle on the door to steady herself and looked around with wide eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. “What? Why!” she asked as the car came to a stop.

“Look! Cows!”

She looked at me for a moment in disbelief before turning her head to look out the window. “That’s it? You swerved in here to show me those?”

“Yeah, they’re, um… Yeah… That’s where beef comes from.”

“They’re a herd animal kept for meat. They’re Rothe.”

“I guess? Hey, wait! You call me that sometimes! Usually when you’re mad…”

“Rothe? Yes. It is a similar creature we keep in the Underdark for food, hide, and fur. It also translates as slave. When you anger me you deserve no better title.”

“...Wanre?” I questioned, another thing she called me frequently.

“Servant. You seem willing to serve so I grant you the title as a kindness,” she explained.

I nodded in understanding. “Got it. I guess that’s one way to tell if you’re actually angry with me or not.”

“If you have reason to think that I might be upset with you, safely assume that I am at least annoyed and adjust your behavior accordingly. It will be easier on all of us. Now, I do not care about beasts of burden. Drive on, and quickly! I want to feel the acceleration push me back in the seat!”

How could I deny her that? We continued on until dusk started to approach. Another full day of driving was done.

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.