UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 14-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Gold Member

Default Valentina Simonetta Bell

So the WM160A with head #242 arrived a week ago but with some minor travel grumbles, the worst is behind her now though so let me introduce Valentina Simonetta Bell. Hailing from Northern Italy she's uber fashionable, a little bit crazy, very unpredictable and rather demanding. Her name comes from a combination of an Italian women's football player, and Italian actress and her first outfit detailed below!

Her sister head #74 is also from Italy and will also be making an appearance soon...for now here's Valentina.

Note the super quick mood changes...this is going to be all sorts of fun (sarcasm alert brackets).

That last one is not an invitation to "put a ring on it" she's aware of my desire to avoid that sort of silliness. No, that's a friendly request to up the jewellery game, I did offer some earrings earlier but they were rejected...hmph. This one is going to make the Expanding Wardrobe build an extension next door!
Old 14-08-2021, 10:02 PM
Platinum Member

Valentina, gorgeous outfit, great pics jimpink. Doesn't matter what you say I guarantee she'll be getting an engagement ring on that hand before long
Old 14-08-2021, 10:16 PM
Diamond Member

A lovely addition to the pink household. I love the names you give your girls. Takes me ages just to think of one lol.
You definitely gotta get the girl some jewellery.. They love the sparkly stuff
Old 14-08-2021, 11:48 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Valentina, gorgeous outfit, great pics jimpink. Doesn't matter what you say I guarantee she'll be getting an engagement ring on that hand before long
Hmmm I wonder who I'll blame first...probably Fliss, she's the sort to mischief a ring into the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
A lovely addition to the pink household. I love the names you give your girls. Takes me ages just to think of one lol.
You definitely gotta get the girl some jewellery.. They love the sparkly stuff
Well I've got sparkly stuff, just not the right sparkle, or colour, not right now anyway. And as for names, I do enjoy it but this one through them all out of hat after arriving all Italian. Wasn't expecting that...
Old 15-08-2021, 03:19 AM
Administrator

You are quickly sneaking all these pretty gals in.

Fantastic photos. and very beautiful lady too.

Wow! I Love her in natural tone.... I had somehow got myself confused, I had read here and there your posts related to you getting the 160A, a couple of those posts were definitely within topics containing Mandos photoshoots of the 160A in tan, which in my small brain I had linked to two, the picture of your 160A was completely wrong.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:41 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
You are quickly sneaking all these pretty gals in.

Fantastic photos. and very beautiful lady too.

Wow! I Love her in natural tone.... I had somehow got myself confused, I had read here and there your posts related to you getting the 160A, a couple of those posts were definitely within topics containing Mandos photoshoots of the 160A in tan, which in my small brain I had linked to two, the picture of your 160A was completely wrong.
Thanks Tommo! Yeah we're definitely running out of space now with 3 lovely bodies and 5 personality heads, yet I still look for another to join the party...

Got a rough hiding plan should anyone come over but it'll be tight, this might be the time to reveal all!
Old 15-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Gold Excellence Member

A warm Valentina Simonetta.
If I knew you better I'd say Ciao bella.
Old 15-08-2021, 08:40 PM
Diamond Member

welcome valentina hope you enjoy it here on the forum and in your new home as well.
jimpink the right hand is for friendship rings the left is for engagement, but then she may only want you to kiss her hand isn't that an italian thing or is it french?

carlys_guy
Old 15-08-2021, 08:44 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post

I love this shot.
What a babe.

SB
Old 15-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svevo View Post
A warm Valentina Simonetta.
If I knew you better I'd say Ciao bella.
She's now excited someone nearby (over the wonderful internet) speaks Italian, her English is very limited and said in a very thick accent. She told me to ask you this..."Sė, sono bella, grazie. Puoi dire a Jimpink di comprarmi vestiti e gioielli pių costosi?" Hope you can help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
welcome valentina hope you enjoy it here on the forum and in your new home as well.
jimpink the right hand is for friendship rings the left is for engagement, but then she may only want you to kiss her hand isn't that an italian thing or is it french?

carlys_guy
Thanks for the welcome! Not sure if it's Italian or French with the hand kissing, let's say European? Covers all bases there! I think I only get to kiss her hand if it's adorned with shiny jewellery yet to be obtained though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybob View Post
I love this shot.
What a babe.

SB
Thanks Shybob, babe indeed, demanding babe but still a babe. Babe. Or as she would say...piccola! That's super cute! Hehe.