Making the best of Julia

Look who's back in town (no not the boys)

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And pleased to be back she is (Yoda?)

Dunno about what she's been through, but I can see what she's going through. The entire stock of TK Maxx by the look of it. :21

And she hasn't discovered Primark yet!

I think it is about time she steadied herself for the trauma of wearing some clothes for a second time. I might need some psychology such as emphasising how good she looked in them or they really suit her?

Then to make life almost unbearable for her, her new sister Jane will come to live with us soon and they will have to (within the limit that some tops might be a bit small for Jane :)) share clothes. Oh dear, it seemed like such a good idea at the time!

Then to make life almost unbearable for her, her new sister Jane will come to live with us soon and they will have to (within the limit that some tops might be a bit small for Jane :)) share clothes. Oh dear, it seemed like such a good idea at the time!

:eek: Already!? Someone's burning a hole in their pocket :D

The Trick is to find the "Signature Look", then it all becomes so much easier.

or not.... but maybe.....

K

The Trick is to find the "Signature Look", then it all becomes so much easier.

or not.... but maybe.....

K

Yes, i think she might have crop top tendencies (and satin, and fairies, and butterflies). Oh dear, that didn't help as much as it might have.

Woo hoo, the why don't you wear that nice satin dress again worked :tu

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Yes we will go out when it is a bit warmer - but no shopping :(

Who is old enough to remember "Remember (Walking in the sand)"

picture.php

Ok, i admit it, i like the Shangri-Las :cool:

Perhaps you remember "Leader of the pack".

I think psion satori's Alexa would be up for that role from her motorbike shoot

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=14376&highlight=alexa&page=28

(post 276)

I've met Alexa and she doesn't have the sort of vibe that you would expect her to have considering who she lives with at all... She's more like a mother figure (see the pic where my Elves were all sat around her for story time). She just absolutely captures the room simply by being in it.

As great a photographer as Psion is, I had never seen that in her until I met her... Or maybe she's different at home to when she's out meeting a bunch of cute Elves.

As for the pic. I was actually thinking Circle in the Sand (Belinda Carlisle).

Nice pic by the way. :tu

Back