UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willus View Post
[Edit Samurai] Sorry willus, i have had to delete your last line in this post as there are better ways to get your point accross without using that terminology.
But they're basically scam artists preying on the fact that most people who will buy from them are people making impulse purchases after finding a cheap option. They're banking on the fact that the majority of people won't contest a wrongly advertised doll because they either don't know any better or they're embarrassed to do so.

From what I understand they have been made aware of the copyright infringement of their images a long time ago and yet they persist in using those images without consent.

Either they don't know the products they sell and are incapable of comparing an image to a physical object or they are knowingly continuing to falsely advertise using Mandos' images to promote completely different (and lower quality) products.

That is utterly disgusting, and if it were any other industry they'd have been crushed in court long ago. It's like selling a VW Golf using images of a Mercedes A180. Telling them to "sort their shit out" as I did and you edited is being POLITE. I don't understand why they're allowed to be here and take advantage of free publicity.

If they had any integrity they would have removed those images long ago and diligently checked every single image they are provided by their suppliers moving forward. They didn't do that, so I have to assume they are deliberate scammers.