UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Silver Member

Thank you! So... little update.

I thought because of the frame of the bed all i had to do was to lift up the bed and slide the box under it. That's not going to work. I should've checked this but, the frame of the bed is almost the same height as the underside. Basically, i thought there would be more clearance if i could get the box past the 'lip' of the frame. So... i'm going to have to see if i can modify the box instead. Somehow recut it so it's not as tall. I only need to lose about two inches so... wish me luck!
Old 10-11-2020, 11:03 AM

Make sure you leave plenty of room for her, ahem, "endowments"
Old 10-11-2020, 11:06 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Make sure you leave plenty of room for her, ahem, "endowments"
Oh i will! She's actually not huge in the boob department. I've never personally been into huge boobs. Okay, I think i may have a solution here. Finally. Still working on it though.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Aww!!! So cute! And i love your name too.

Rest assured Roxy gets LOTS of hugs and kisses... lazy girl is still in bed at the moment. After doing some measurements i've realised her box will not fit under my bed by just trying to slide it under. However, if i were to lift the bed, slide the box under and then lower the bed, that should work fine. Lifting a bed though while i slide a box plus doll under though... i'm not the hulk (grr). So i need, well, basically i need a jack sort of thing to hold the bed up a extra two inches... looks like i may be in my garage today cutting some wood! Rock on! Time for a quick cuddle first though i think.

OH! Also, if she makes me coffee in the morning then that is the true embodiment of the perfect woman.
Firstly, Hiya Roxy. Good to have you on the site babe, hope that you enjoy chatting with some of your cousins and their fella's on here.

Next, hiding her.

From my understanding the one and only reason for her to disappear is that you have a girlfriend and Roxy is to all intent and purpose the mistress.... Humans get so jealous of these girls where the girls are quite happy to sleep three in the bed.

The other reasons that you gave are not reasons for her to disappear but rather simply vacate the bed. Most of these girls can stand although personally I feel that its more polite to offer them a seat. Is there room in your bedroom for a chair. Even a piano stool would work (Thats what Rhin sits on in my bedroom... I've also got two on chairs, three on a sofa, two sitting on the dressing table, four standing around chatting and one playing hide and seek in the wardrobe... You get the idea).

The only time you would actually want to store her under the bed is if your girlfriend is there.

On the GF front. Some of theem arr cool with these girls if they think that they are sex toys but beware showing any emotional attachment to Roxy (even giving her a name is attachment) as suddenly they change from a perceived sex toy into direct competition... And around here the competition won

To be honest under the bed is not a great option as you are forever going to need to push her under, pull her out, lift her from the box. Thats a back problem waiting to happen.

Walk in wardrobes / closets are the best option for a long term solution. A chair and two white blanket (one for under, one for over) would be great for when she wanted to get out of bed.

There is also furniture designed to make these girls disappear such as long drop front ottomans.

And of course there are always these gem ideas....

As for morning coffee... As discussed in the coffee thread, they expect the coffee, not to make it! Roxy is probably still in bed now because she's wondering when her breakfast tray is going to arrive

Glad things are going well matey,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 10-11-2020, 12:24 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum Cabbage and Roxy. It certainly sounds like you're both getting on great, long may it continue.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 10-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Diamond Member

Congratz Cabage and to both you and Roxy
Old 10-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Silver Member

I'm starting to worry this thread is getting too long for an 'introduction'! I just love coming back here, reading up on what's been said and replying!

When it comes to 'storage' for her- hang on, even that sounds mean.

When it comes to where she is going to hide (that's better, i think), under the bed isn't permanent. She's going to end up in a secret compartment at the back of a fitted wardrobe! Bless these old houses and their strange designs! The only issue is, i can't put her there until i redecorate that room and clear out a load of stuff. We're not just talking a couple of days of work here. We're talking about a room that's rather large, and is used for storage. I won't go into details as it's only going to bring the tone down and this is a happy place!

But for now, she has a place under the bed. I've worked it so that you actually need to lift the bed up in order to get her out and i've made a sort of prop for that. She'll hide in a box that i've set on top of a sheet. This sheet is there so i can pull on that, and the box will come with it. I won't be able to just "throw her in and kick her under the bed though" for obvious reasons. WAY too attached to do that to my girl! It's pretty well padded and she's got a cover. It's actually quite snuggly under there now!

The next thing i'm going to need for her is some PJs. Some light coloured ones because i don't want to risk staining her. I'm not a cross dresser and i've never bought clothes for a girl before so any advice would be appreciated. I know her measurements but they're in cm... but aren't girls clothes in sizes like, "She's a size 10." Ideally, i'd like to just find something on Amazon and order it.

Also, shamus... those pictures. First time i've laughed today! Thank you!
Old 10-11-2020, 01:05 PM

Women's size conversion charts are easy enough figured out. Google is (mostly) your friend.

Very much doubt she'll be anywhere near a 10. Probably more 4 or 6
Old 10-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Clothes wise you're looking at around the size 6 region or small/extra small. My emma wears size 4 sometimes. Ive even got her some teen clothes that fit really nice.
So.. This hidden compartment.. Is it gonna be a case of you pulling on a copy of lady chatterlys lover and the whole bookcase opens to reveal roxy and all her extras.
Cant wait to see how it turns out
Old 10-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Women's size conversion charts are easy enough figured out. Google is (mostly) your friend.

Very much doubt she'll be anywhere near a 10. Probably more 4 or 6
I'm so sorry for asking this, please remember i'm super new to all this and i'm really not trying to offend anyone. I know she's not going to be a ten... and given the flesh and blood women i date tend to be on the curvy side am i basically buying children's clothes? Is that... okay?

Basically, with regard to the wardrobe thing, it's going to take some serous time but i'm going to put in a sort of fake wall. In a sense, i have what could be considered a very small phone box sized compartment at the back of the wardrobe.

Last edited by Cabbage; 10-11-2020 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Noticed someone else had replied!