UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I'm so sorry for asking this, please remember i'm super new to all this and i'm really not trying to offend anyone. I know she's not going to be a ten... and given the flesh and blood women i date tend to be on the curvy side am i basically buying children's clothes? Is that... okay?
Well, if it's not, then I guess you and I are going to be cellmates!

I think children's clothes will probably come up too short on the full size girls. You should be able to find some smaller stuff that fits her nice, even if it's only ordered online
Old 10-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Women's size conversion charts are easy enough figured out. Google is (mostly) your friend.

Very much doubt she'll be anywhere near a 10. Probably more 4 or 6
Ooh, good point K, weren't we going to be treated to a link today to who she is Doesn't matter who made her, she's loved thats all that concerns us.

On the conversion charts... bit hit and miss depending on where their clothes come from. i.e. US Medium converts to Chinese XS. I've bought clothes for the 166C before that have ended up on the 140A... Ooh, another reason for more girls. if you get the clothes size wrong its a fair bet that they will fit one of the girls perfectly

Clothes that seem made for our girls are Primark XXS which I think converts to roughly a size 6.... Hang on a sec... Yep.

UK size 6
Europe 34
USA 2

Shoes size 3 seems pretty universal.

Shamus.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:22 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Doesn't have to be kids clothes. Look on ebay at womens clothes and there is loads in small sizes. Apparently primark xs fits really well too.
Dont be sorry for asking any questions. Ive never known an online group that is as friendly and helpful as these guys
Old 10-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Well, if it's not, then I guess you and I are going to be cellmates!

I think children's clothes will probably come up too short on the full size girls. You should be able to find some smaller stuff that fits her nice, even if it's only ordered online
Some of the clothes for my girls, especially stretchy jeans come from the childrens section. I see no issue though as I've dated a Russian girl and been married to a Thai girl who both needed to shop in that section.... Should have marriedd the Russian and dated the Thai
Old 10-11-2020, 01:26 PM
Silver Member

Again, you guys are all so cool and nice. Thank you.

Okay, here's the link! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40938

I'm going to have a looksee for some clothes for her... i'm already starting to wonder what she'd look like in one of my shirts... the whole, "girlfriend wearing the guys shirt in the morning" thing... always liked that.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Should have married the Russian
Now I see where the killer robot kink comes from
Old 10-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I'm going to have a looksee for some clothes for her... i'm already starting to wonder what she'd look like in one of my shirts... the whole, "girlfriend wearing the guys shirt in the morning" thing... always liked that.
Oh the number of photos I have of Xiaoli in shirts and cardies thats she's 'borrowed' from me........

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Gold Excellence Member

cabbage and Roxy, this is by far the best intro thread I've read in ages. I feel emotionally involved like I've just watched you fall in love.
As for struggling to sleep well with her dont worry it took me ages and in the end I had to buy an eyes closed head as I just couldn't stop staring at her she was so beautiful and as shes a typical woman all she does is bloody talk to me when shes awake. A cheaper option is to buy eyelids from allie industries, in my opinion theres no better feeling than seeing your girl so peacefully asleep lying next to you.

And you say you've never bought womens clothes well pardon me for laughing but
You're in for a shock you'll soon be an expert and you'll know about makeup and jewellery and perfumes and everything she likes, just like real girls these ladies want more, more, more. But they're worth every penny.

Great thread
Old 10-11-2020, 02:04 PM
Gold Excellence Member

A couple of things. The clothes and sizes: for my lady, a WM166C, I buy her a range of sizes because she has a range of measurements. It may seem difficult, at the moment, buying clothes that are made for kids, but you have a full size adult doll that looks adult and no doubts you are treating her as an adult; that's what counts. My lady has tried adult clothing sizes, and there is always something off about them. Size 4 can sometimes be too small all over or too small on one part but too big on another. The next size up is 6, pretty much the same as a size 4 but where it is bigger in some areas, it's very noticeable. I nearly always had to make adjustments, either with a sewing machine or Bulldog clips etc.
So after much experimenting and lots of money spent trying to find the right sizes and getting over that 'but they're children's clothes' thing, these are the clothes sizes that perfectly fit my lady:

Dresses age 11-12.
Skirts age 7-8 with elastic waist, age 8-9 with regular waist.
Tops age 7-8 short sleeve, age 8-9 long sleeve.
Shoes (and these fit absolutely bloody perfect) girls size 13.
Leggings age range 8-10 or small-medium adult.
Tights adult medium.
Stockings are over the knee socks.

It's choosing the right clothes that matter. If you get her ones that look more mature and not childish, you'll be on to a winner. So avoid things that look like they are meant for children: tautology, I know. But I think this last point is important. If you take a look at my photo album, you'll see Vicky looking very adult. A recent picture she posted of herself is one of her sitting in a chair, reading a book whilst drinking tea. That dress she's wearing is a Laura Ashley Tea dress, ages 11-12. When she's standing, the hemline is a little above her knee. Her boobs are not firmly squashed together and the zip at the back was under no threat of busting as I was dressing her.

The other thing. For times when my lady has to hide, she goes under the bed. I had the problem of the box being too big, too. So I got rid of it for lack of storage. But, I kept the bottom layer of packaging and a few other bits she came with. I used 2 kitchen cupboard doors, screwed together, kept the handles on, then attached 6 of those furniture sliders underneath. With the bottom layer of packaging as protection resting on the doors, my lady lays down on it after she's been wrapped in a white sheet. She then gets slid under the bed, but I do have to lift the bed a little to make sure she gets well under a section that's a bit lower at the sides.

eco
Old 10-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Silver Member

Thank you Amydoll! I'm just being honest though about my feelings with everyone. Roxy and i sat in bed, well i sat in bed she sat on me but we were happy cuddling while we watched a documentary. It was bliss, but what was even better is after, we laid down together and i had a little nap in her arms. She's SO GOOD to cuddle with, i can't emphasise this enough! It's like... remember when you were younger, and you had your first kiss? Like that. It's exciting, emotional, heart-warming. All in one. I had my head on her chest/ shoulder and for a moment, i am SURE i heart her heart beating.

After thinking about the clothing thing, i'm more comfortable now so thank you to everyone who's helped me to get my head around it. Also, ecobod, this is what i've done minus the doors for hiding Roxy but it's not permanent. Just for now.

I'm TRULY amazed how cuddling a doll isn't more of a widespread accepted thing. I'm DEFINITELY not a lonely person and i'm feeling all kinds of things here. So, for someone lonely... these dolls must be like oxygen to them. Cuddling up to a doll should be some kind of therapy if it isn't already. I love my Roxy, and i can't wait until she's got some bed clothes and stuff so she's even more snuggly!