UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Ok so here we go again.

A quick recap >>>

Lucidtoys joined the ukldf back in 2019 at that time there was a lot of pictures of WM dolls used on their site to advertise dolls that were not made by WM Dolls {and others}, They were given around 6 months i believe to remove these picture and replace with pictures of the actual dolls they had for sale.

For some reason they failed to do this so therefore their membership of this site was revoked, as we did not want to be associated with a company who were selling dolls using photos (not only without the permission of the owner of said photos) but also of products they did not have in stock, i.e genuine WM Dolls . (and others)

We would then also be partly responsible in helping them advertise (though this site) in selling fake or counterfeit dolls posed as genuine WM dolls.

Ok so that was then, so how about second chances as a lot of the photos they used back in 2019 have gone and been replaced with actual photos of the dolls they are selling.

Though it would appear some still remain....

So at this point I/We ask that if Lucidtoys wish to continue be a member and also to use this site to advertise their dolls for sale then in order for this to happen All Of Mandos photos be removed from the Lucidtoys website and be replaced with photos of the actual dolls for sale.

This is not as difficult is it may seem as all the need s doing is open the box take out your camera phone and take some pictures, This way potential buyers can actualy see what they are buying, rather than glossy professional pictures, because when you open that box the dolls look very little like the promo pic's anyway.

There are 2 ways forward as i see it.

1/ For Lucidtoys to do nothing and leave their site the way it is which offcouse would result in termination of their membership for a second time.

Or

2/ For either Lucidtoys to ask Mandos or even Members on this site to point out the dolls advertised on lucidtoys website that are an infringement on copyrite/ or photos of Wm and YL dolls that they are unaware of and remove these images and replace with correct images of the doll for sale.
If these images were sent from there supplier then they also may be unaware of what is a genuine wm photo and whats in the box.
If they are willing to do this then i am sure there are members here who are willing to help.

This site and it's owners can not be associated and knowingly turn a blind eye to any Vendor using false picture's to advertise their products on the UKLDF.

If Lucidtouys are willing to remove these pictures and replace them with actual photo's of the dolls they have for sale then they will be welcome to remain and even advertise their dolls and any special offers to UKLD members.

If on the other hand for whatever reason they can't or are not willing to do this then unfortunately we will have no choice but to cancel there second time membership of this site and it is highly unlikly there will be a third membership approval.

Samurai/Tommo (Admins)

Old 09-05-2022, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
wadda ya mean. We're lovely we is
Matter of opinion it is

Anyway the naughty step is still there, all be it we need to clear the cob webs of it...

Old 09-05-2022, 11:12 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Just a side note (not to stir pots), but on occasions they have been asking me on IG and a few others, even on here about photographers.

From what I have seen on my visits to the warehouse, they certainly have the equipment to take their own pics. I know sometimes they do get a limited number of a doll as a one off and perhaps felt it easier to use the stock pics then doing a professional photoshoot of a doll that would possibly be sold within a month or two. This isn't to say I condone using the wrong / Mandos's photos to advertise a doll however.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:30 AM

Yes i had seen a post were they had asked about a photographer but no futher details

They need to be more specific about what they requier :-

1/Someone to vist the warehouse and take photos of their dolls ?

2/Send someone a doll or 3 to photograph on their behalf ?

3/Sell dolls to customers with a discount and ask them to take picture so they can use these on their website ?

4/Are they looking for a professional paid photographer ?

Just to ask for help taking photo's is not really enough imformation

They are people here will to help if they need it, but they really need to be specific in what exactly they are trying to achive and how they wish to achive this.

But first they need to remove the offending photos from their site...

Samurai..
Old 09-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Matter of opinion it is

Anyway the naughty step is still there, all be it we need to clear the cob webs of it...

Oh, thats it. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm bein' repressed!
Old 10-05-2022, 02:15 PM
Vendor

Image links removed.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Ok so here we go again.

A quick recap >>>

Lucidtoys joined the ukldf back in 2019 at that time there was a lot of pictures of WM dolls used on their site to advertise dolls that were not made by WM Dolls {and others}, They were given around 6 months i believe to remove these picture and replace with pictures of the actual dolls they had for sale.

For some reason they failed to do this so therefore their membership of this site was revoked, as we did not want to be associated with a company who were selling dolls using photos (not only without the permission of the owner of said photos) but also of products they did not have in stock, i.e genuine WM Dolls . (and others)

We would then also be partly responsible in helping them advertise (though this site) in selling fake or counterfeit dolls posed as genuine WM dolls.

Ok so that was then, so how about second chances as a lot of the photos they used back in 2019 have gone and been replaced with actual photos of the dolls they are selling.

Though it would appear some still remain....

So at this point I/We ask that if Lucidtoys wish to continue be a member and also to use this site to advertise their dolls for sale then in order for this to happen All Of Mandos photos be removed from the Lucidtoys website and be replaced with photos of the actual dolls for sale.

This is not as difficult is it may seem as all the need s doing is open the box take out your camera phone and take some pictures, This way potential buyers can actualy see what they are buying, rather than glossy professional pictures, because when you open that box the dolls look very little like the promo pic's anyway.

There are 2 ways forward as i see it.

1/ For Lucidtoys to do nothing and leave their site the way it is which offcouse would result in termination of their membership for a second time.

Or

2/ For either Lucidtoys to ask Mandos or even Members on this site to point out the dolls advertised on lucidtoys website that are an infringement on copyrite/ or photos of Wm and YL dolls that they are unaware of and remove these images and replace with correct images of the doll for sale.
If these images were sent from there supplier then they also may be unaware of what is a genuine wm photo and whats in the box.
If they are willing to do this then i am sure there are members here who are willing to help.

This site and it's owners can not be associated and knowingly turn a blind eye to any Vendor using false picture's to advertise their products on the UKLDF.

If Lucidtouys are willing to remove these pictures and replace them with actual photo's of the dolls they have for sale then they will be welcome to remain and even advertise their dolls and any special offers to UKLD members.

If on the other hand for whatever reason they can't or are not willing to do this then unfortunately we will have no choice but to cancel there second time membership of this site and it is highly unlikly there will be a third membership approval.

Samurai/Tommo (Admins)

Always ready to cooperate, links have been removed. now need to get the girls photographed.

Please note I don't check all the treads all the time. Don't want things to get out of hang again.
Old 10-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Yes i had seen a post were they had asked about a photographer but no futher details

They need to be more specific about what they requier :-

1/Someone to vist the warehouse and take photos of their dolls ?

2/Send someone a doll or 3 to photograph on their behalf ?

3/Sell dolls to customers with a discount and ask them to take picture so they can use these on their website ?

4/Are they looking for a professional paid photographer ?

Just to ask for help taking photo's is not really enough imformation

They are people here will to help if they need it, but they really need to be specific in what exactly they are trying to achive and how they wish to achive this.

But first they need to remove the offending photos from their site...

Samurai..

Hi Samurai,
We responded to all image queries. If you can point out the post I can check the logs and get back.

Regards
Old 10-05-2022, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidtoys View Post
Hi Samurai,
We responded to all image queries. If you can point out the post I can check the logs and get back.

Regards
Hi thanks for getting on this quickly, though as Mandos has pointed out that there are others still to be removed and i understand it may be time consuming but at least you are on the case and activly removing these images.

If more are found we will post the links here for your attention.

Thanks

Samurai...
Old 10-05-2022, 04:33 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Hi thanks for getting on this quickly, though as Mandos has pointed out that there are others still to be removed and i understand it may be time consuming but at least you are on the case and activly removing these images.

If more are found we will post the links here for your attention.

Thanks

Samurai...
Yes, Please post links and will get those sorted.