UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovrid squeeler View Post
definitely check your vendors. I got a piper doll off amazon but it wasn't what i expected...

Old 23-03-2023, 08:01 PM

Oh, Jock what's up my frock
Old 23-03-2023, 08:06 PM

Why I followed the sound advice on this forum. Hopefully all should be well. But until the day, nothing is certain, but feel SS are a good suppler. One of the reasons I am documenting this journey. As a new experimentalist, find myself in a world of ambiguity and that of the unknown. This might help others that are about to embark on this path many of you have already trodden. Thanks for the help
Old 24-03-2023, 12:52 AM

Some Asians say that when someone dies, their clothes should be burnt. They say over time they become part of you and if they are worn by others, it takes longer for the soul to transmute to the other side. Likewise, when you have something new, especially something intimate, it will become part of you. almost like an extension of you. If true, could see how an object like a doll so easily brings about an anthropomorphism that makes them become a real world sentient human-like-bean.
Old 24-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Part of the Furniture

Fuck me thats a bit heavy on the old existentialism for pre 4th coffee time....

But, if im readin that correctly you pressed the button, now you're in the twiglet zone of the desolate wait and wondering what the fucking fuck you've just agreed to

Well, Bewbs. Lots and lots of jiggly soft squishy bewbs. She's a piper with big boobs...

If i may offer a little insight:

The Wait can be a roller coaster of buyers remorse, uncertainty, worry about shipping and arrival, and other such things, it can also be a journey in your mind that leads you to know something of "who" is coming to stay.

On arrival day you will almost certainly be a bundle of nerves and emotions. Simple check list.

Clear some space for the box
Clear some space to put her when she comes out of the box.
Dont wear anything sharp (zips/belt/watches etc)

Be Dispassionate when unpacking. You're going to receive a big cold box with a big cold body in it. Unpack the doll. Put some clothes on her, check her over, put her wig on her. Look at her, then open your eyes again.

Hope the wait isnt too log or unbearable.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 24-03-2023 at 09:11 AM.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:03 AM

Thanks K. Will take your advice. And yes I agree, my minds meanderings can sometimes come across as a little over thought, to some, even a little pretentious. I like to let thoughts flow, especially after a glass or two

Think that part about waiting and not jumping in right away is important. Guess that was the main essence of what I was thinking of. Yes, I will do lots of looking at first. Thanks for your kind words
Old 24-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Stratton View Post
Some Asians say that when someone dies, their clothes should be burnt. They say over time they become part of you and if they are worn by others, it takes longer for the soul to transmute to the other side. Likewise, when you have something new, especially something intimate, it will become part of you. almost like an extension of you. If true, could see how an object like a doll so easily brings about an anthropomorphism that makes them become a real world sentient human-like-bean.
That sort of reflects something I've said before on this site in that in certain flavours of Buddhism it is believed that everything, even the inanimate is capable of being a vessel for a soul. When you read it it sort of gives the idea of lost souls wandering around looking for somewhere to safe and loving to live.

You couldn't get more safe or loved than our girls and you have to admit, some of the girls on here there is an undeniable spark to their being.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:50 PM

Like what you are saying Shamus. Not really religious, but am fond of a bit of Buddhist philosophy. Think its wisdom came from meditation and thinking deeply about our world. Guess another problem we have is the notion of the Succubus. A lot of western religion and folklore likes to cast anything sexual as evil. When in fact SEX is just natures way of making us procreate.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:26 PM

Default More info and pic

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=94683
Old 24-03-2023, 11:30 PM

Default first image repost for context

https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ictureid=94415

Tags
newmemberintro1