UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Well said sir. Always a nice welcome when you get in from work too!
Old 23-03-2023, 07:14 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Graham, good to have you here.

I'm a relative newbie to the doll scene having purchased my first doll a few months ago.
I think if you do your research and ask the guys here for advice (which they will give in abundance) you will be very happy with your new companion. And with them being so life-like it really helps you if you you are feeling lonely sometimes ( which it has with me going through a very difficult divorce).

I'd come up with an explanation for the delivery driver though, the boxes are bloody heavy and you will get a comment
Old 23-03-2023, 07:19 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Good advice on story for the delivery driver. Lucid put electronic fragile stickers on the box so I told the driver it was a big hifi system.
Old 23-03-2023, 07:33 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I say own it. If anyone asks, say "Mail Order Bride" then start hip thrusting with a confident " Awwwwwh Yeah"...

K
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimedoll View Post
Wow hah I mean I could try that approach I suppose haha.. how many thrusts do you recommend haha
Quote:
Continuous thrusting whilst maintaining eye contact. He has to look away first....

K
Works every time.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-03-2023, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
Hi Graham, good to have you here.

I'm a relative newbie to the doll scene having purchased my first doll a few months ago.
I think if you do your research and ask the guys here for advice (which they will give in abundance) you will be very happy with your new companion. And with them being so life-like it really helps you if you you are feeling lonely sometimes ( which it has with me going through a very difficult divorce).

I'd come up with an explanation for the delivery driver though, the boxes are bloody heavy and you will get a comment
Thanks for the advice. I am looking for as lightweight doll as possible (bad back!) so hopefully it won't be quite as bad as that. Some of the dolls do appear to be incredibly heavy so not sure how you guys cope with that but I would have to avoid those. I am assuming that I actually go ahead and buy one but even that isn't definite yet and the weight could even become the deciding factor. Just being on here is a good start though.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:25 AM

Quote:
One thing that hasnt been mentioned (i dont think) is how nice it is to just have them with you all comfy and cosy and keeping you company

K
Wow! That is an incredibly lifelike photo, The pose, the clothes, the look is so natural. It must have taken quite some time to pose her like that? She is beautiful, When I first saw the photo I had to remind myself that she isn't alive! I don't normally rave about photos, any photos, as I am interested in photography myself and perhaps sometimes set my expectations too high but your photo is inspiring to say the least. You are very lucky to have her in your life that is for sure. Who is she?
Old 23-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Banned

Wadda ya mean Maddie isn't alive!

You have much to learn about these girls young Padawan.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Wow! That is an incredibly lifelike photo, The pose, the clothes, the look is so natural. It must have taken quite some time to pose her like that? She is beautiful, When I first saw the photo I had to remind myself that she isn't alive! I don't normally rave about photos, any photos, as I am interested in photography myself and perhaps sometimes set my expectations too high but your photo is inspiring to say the least. You are very lucky to have her in your life that is for sure. Who is she?
Why Thank you, Sir.

She's Maddie, my WM158G Thread here

She's my muse and 2nd bed buddy. the never ending draw for my eyes and hands, and is never happier than when she's comfy cosy and reading a book with a cup of Cocoa.

My Dad came round not long back. He knows about my girls and has met most of them, but never met Maddie, just seen pics. She was downstairs as I had just finished a shoot and wanted him to meet her. He said he kept expecting her to speak as she sat with us whilst we chatted.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 23-03-2023, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Why Thank you, Sir.

She's Maddie, my WM158G Thread here

She's my muse and 2nd bed buddy. the never ending draw for my eyes and hands, and is never happier than when she's comfy cosy and reading a book with a cup of Cocoa.

My Dad came round not long back. He knows about my girls and has met most of them, but never met Maddie, just seen pics. She was downstairs as I had just finished a shoot and wanted him to meet her. He said he kept expecting her to speak as she sat with us whilst we chatted.

K
Maddie truly is amazing. I can certainly understand your dad’s reaction expecting her to speak. All the photos of her are very nice but there is something special about this photo. You are very lucky to have her company at night. When I first decided to join this group I was unsure what it was all really about but I think I understand now. The girls are extremely important people in your lives and rightly so. I wish I could be more decisive about what to do next but for now I shall have to be content with the photos of your companions and admire them from a distance.
Old 23-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Go on. You know you wanna