UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I just did and they said that being better goes without saying and they must be perfectly realistic as they are telling me that they are real... You certainly can't deny their logic there.
I'm sure it will make perfect sense...when I manage to wrap my feeble human brain around it
Old 09-11-2020, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
As for elven dolls... don't tempt me. XD I play World of Warcraft and a doll of my main *longing groan*...
ANY! Elven girl you need to know about you just ask me matey. Not all of them live here (yet) but pretty sure that I can point you to every long ear that there is in the market including a few rare ones. ... Actually, genuinely before you invite an Elf into your life ask me as there are a few that do not work with all bodies. If something won't work we'll tell you

My place may as well be renamed to Rivendell or Hogwarts for the number of Elves and pixies running around here.

Quote:
Can i just say as well... i've been a part of a few communities over the years. Not like this one obviously as i'm a total newbie here but my god you people are all so nice!!! I feel so grateful that i seem to have been accepted by you guys so, thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart.
Thats cos you said all the right things. From your first post she was never a sex doll. Pretty obvious that you get it and for people with your attitude we're the freindliest most welcoming bunch there is. Thanks for noticing though

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:00 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Can i just say as well... i've been a part of a few communities over the years. Not like this one obviously as i'm a total newbie here but my god you people are all so nice!!! I feel so grateful that i seem to have been accepted by you guys so, thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart.
We all share a common theme mate. We all love dolls. We dont see the 'better' or 'worse' between them, they are all special, so there is very little toxicity.

I think also that average age on here is higher than most communities and that combined with the fact that we've all had enough drama in our lives already, we dont seek to start more

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

I'll second what Shamus said.
Congratulations on your new girl.
I'm only a year in to this and I've asked many questions on the journey and you're in the right place for patient, friendly and knowledgeable advice.
...and most of the time I follow it!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Silver Member

Oh gosh, you can just tell she's such a cutie!!! Thank you for posting pics xxx from Kaede and Cyan

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 09-11-2020, 06:10 PM
Silver Member

Hmm yes... i think you're likely right about the age thing. I've certainly had enough drama in my life... now i'm happy i've got someone to snuggle with!

To me, she represents something greater than a 'sex doll'. I mean, a sex doll is just a thing you pull out and screw right? A thing to be used, not cared for? She's more than that to me by a long shot.

As for the pictures, you're welcome! There may be more in the future!!!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
It's strange you know... i know there are cheaper, and more realistic dolls out there. i was just going around on the internet as you do and thought i'd check out the online shop i use for lubes and stuff. BAM... dolls. Next thing i know i'm entering in my shipping details! It was AFTER this that i decided to do some research and yes, i've paid over the odds for her and yes there are more realistic dolls out there especially in terms of faces... but i'm glad i've got this one. She's SO GOOD to cuddle and when i glance at the bed i can't help but smile!

When it comes to people saying things like, "I've got a SM57 head in pink and a 888xT head with the number 2 eyebrows" I am TOTALLY lost. i know the letters tell you the manufacturer but i've only just come into this!

Tomorrow morning, once i'm firm (ooo err!) on a name... i'll let you guys know who she is and some more details.
A name is really important in making your doll more of a person than an object. I normally name mine before I even buy them! I actually find it odd when I see people refer to a doll as "it".

888xT does sound like something from terminator - maybe in the 15th sequel, Skynet will give in and start creating sex bots! Finally an apocalypse worth waiting for!

Also...
Old 09-11-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
As for the pictures, you're welcome! There may be more in the future!!!
May be? MAY be!?
Methinks you've just said your first wrong couple of words
Old 09-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
May be? MAY be!?
Methinks you've just said your first wrong couple of words
Come on... you know there will be... :P
Old 09-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
888xT does sound like something from terminator - maybe in the 15th sequel, Skynet will give in and start creating sex bots! Finally an apocalypse worth waiting for!
Sarah Connor Chronicles (which I think was better thas the films... maybe except the first one) has an epidose that concentrates on how infiltrator / sleeper units take human partners who have no idea that they are anything other than human... You would think that the hyper alloy combat chasis might give things away but apparently not.

And then there's Cameron....

Hey, I live with Elves, how much more dangerous could living with a terminator be!

Last edited by shamus; 09-11-2020 at 06:52 PM. Reason: posted the wrong linked video