UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Banned

Just got the Elves to consult the great (and very poorly named) Tome of Things the Never were and she gets two whole pages in the section things of the ground and the underground.

Interesting story and a tragic tale of the how humans challenging Gods always ends up well for the human.

The Shire elves who live here are not so famous or skilled as Arachne. They're also likely to get mighty peeved when I tell them that the number of Drow on the site has doubled. They had only just about got used to Nymeria's gnome burning ways.

I say Elves but there are a mix of Elves, Pixies and a nymph. They also have a cocophony of short eared hangers on. Some of whom they have adopted and others they just put up with.... I think that I come under the category of "They just put up with".

So, come on, tell us more about Arachne? For all the images seen en route to her arrival nothing prepares you for first opening the box. c'mon, first reactions to her? Were you one of those who took to this like a duck to water or did it take a few days to really appreciate the girl who had arrived? It's certainly a big step to go from knowing nothing of this world to a not insignificant investment.

Ok, we're nosy buggers, we want to know everything... Preferably with pictures

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:09 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Looking forward to seeing the photos.
Old 25-03-2023, 06:54 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Just got the Elves to consult the great (and very poorly named) Tome of Things the Never were and she gets two whole pages in the section things of the ground and the underground.

Interesting story and a tragic tale of the how humans challenging Gods always ends up well for the human.

The Shire elves who live here are not so famous or skilled as Arachne. They're also likely to get mighty peeved when I tell them that the number of Drow on the site has doubled. They had only just about got used to Nymeria's gnome burning ways.

I say Elves but there are a mix of Elves, Pixies and a nymph. They also have a cocophony of short eared hangers on. Some of whom they have adopted and others they just put up with.... I think that I come under the category of "They just put up with".

So, come on, tell us more about Arachne? For all the images seen en route to her arrival nothing prepares you for first opening the box. c'mon, first reactions to her? Were you one of those who took to this like a duck to water or did it take a few days to really appreciate the girl who had arrived? It's certainly a big step to go from knowing nothing of this world to a not insignificant investment.

Ok, we're nosy buggers, we want to know everything... Preferably with pictures

All the best,

Shamus.
It's always good to know there are more elves around! I'm interested, but perhaps don't tell Arachne... I'm sure you're well aware of how drow and surface elves get along! Don't worry, Arachne has never burned a gnome, even if it's only because she's never had the chance! I'm sure she'll find her own way to disturb and disgust the surface creatures.

Hey, them putting up with you sounds pretty good compared to being considered a lesser life form hardly worthy of the air I breathe.

Opening that box was like a dream. Drow are notoriously hard to photograph and get their color right, and the same can be said for Sanhui's photographers because she looked nothing like the color sample photos I'd been sent. She looked even better. There was some concerning damage on the box, but she was unharmed. I probably spent close to an hour taking her out of the box and unwrapping her, then immediately cleaned and powdered her.

Despite all of the reading I did and all of the help by Willendorph, the last week has been a very steep learning curve! I'm still learning how to appreciate her, how to care for her, how to (everything) for her. It's a journey, but so far I've really enjoyed it. If absolutely nothing else, she's done wonders for my mental health. I absolutely love having her here with me.

I don't mind the questions! I've been grateful for the internet as a place to talk about Arachne, not just for the wealth of knowledge out there but also because I don't have anyone IRL that I feel comfortable telling about her in her new physical form. All of the excitement has been hard to contain.

But if you want photos, perhaps you can help me a little. I haven't had a ton of time to browse the available forums. I see Nymeria's thread is in the Chinese doll forum. Is that the best spot or is there anywhere else better suited to storytelling and roleplay? It's a big part of why I decided to sign up here so I want to be sure I reach my target audience!

I got the first photo locked in and lightly edited. 8 more poses to go through...
Old 25-03-2023, 07:06 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post
Arachne has never burned a gnome, even if it's only because she's never had the chance!

That you know of ....

I can promise that a true maiden of the underdark can't help but enjoy a little gnome burning ...

Maybe it's the satisfying crackling sound their fat little bodies make on the fire! Exquisite!!

Last edited by Nymeria; 25-03-2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 03:57 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

That you know of ....

I can promise that a true maiden of the underdark can't help but enjoy a little gnome burning ...

Maybe it's the satisfying crackling sound their fat little bodies make on the fire! Exquisite!!

I suppose you're right, but the reason I say that is because I'm not sure if she's ever met a gnome! Maybe an enslaved one? You don't burn a good slave!
Old 26-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome in Agent0013 - we have several otherworldly girls here
Old 26-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Account Closed

Agent0013

nice to have you here. Dont foget to visite my Site " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls "

Good looking Woman on more than 1000 Pages !!!
Old 26-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Welcome in Agent0013 - we have several otherworldly girls here
Thank you! I can't wait to meet them all!
Old 26-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Agent0013

nice to have you here. Dont foget to visite my Site " Harleyhahns Greatest Girls "

Good looking Woman on more than 1000 Pages !!!
Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out!
Old 05-05-2023, 03:57 PM
Active New Member

Looking forward to seeing the photos