UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2022, 08:30 AM

Default First time doll owner

Hi all, I have been looking at Dolls to buy for some time over the last few years after a Teddy babe finally wore out.

I took the plunge the other week and purchased a Kimber doll as i was a doll newbie and really didn't know what i was getting myself into. The whole process was easy enough and i got to pick a date for delivery. The time arrived for delivery and i was really excited about it.
The delivery driver looked at his paperwork for my address and said that he would need some help with it. I knew she weighed nearly 30Kg which i felt confident in lifting but what i hadn't bargained on was the so called 'dead weight' of her. As such i nearly did myself an injury carting the box up two flights of stairs with the delivery man. My muscles are still killing me now. She is so heavy that you can't just slide your arms underneath it when it's lying flat on the bed. Every slight movement of her requires a lot of strength so if you are a future doll owner who is impressed with the looks of a doll try and get an idea of 'dead weight' before taking the plunge because you might not be able to get her up the drive!

I bought some clothes for the doll which i will dress her in and post up some pictures. The Kimber doll is very beautiful and looks great in just the basic lingerie that comes with her. The only problem for me is the weight! I'm just learning how to move and pose the doll in the easiest way using leverage rather than dead lifting all the time. It hasn't put me off doll ownership although any future dolls are going to have to be much lighter.