UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > Elsa Babe

Old 28-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nice
Caz (#198) / Azrael (#419) on WM174G: Kim Kimber (158DD):
(Kim is back for now but will get a new body as soon as cirstumstances permit).
Old 29-07-2022, 06:35 AM
Administrator

Very sexy.
Old 02-08-2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Elsa Babe have been a member here for the past two years, unlike some other manufactures/vendors they don't currently have their own forum, there is no present plan to give them one either.... the whole who's got forums and who hasn't, along with those companies that are now defunct all needs to be sorted out on the site, that is not top priority, upgrading the forum software is the top of the list.
Elsa Babe have asked, and they are welcome to freely post in the Chinese Doll Forum in the same way other members do.
Hi Tommo10,
I would like to ask your opinion, do you think we should post all the photos under the same thread? If yes, we will do so as we don't want to disturb others. I contacted the admin before but got no response. Plz advise. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:07 PM
Golden Diamond Member

IMO, given that we now have 15 threads, I would say yes, but it's not up to me.

Old 02-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Babe View Post
Hi Tommo10,
I would like to ask your opinion, do you think we should post all the photos under the same thread? If yes, we will do so as we don't want to disturb others. I contacted the admin before but got no response. Plz advise. Thanks.
Good Evening,

My opinion is you would be better making a limited number of threads and posting your dolls in those, for example, you are currently running factory photos of some dolls, rather than posting them in a number of individual threads, I believe you would be far better posting them all together in one 'factory photos' thread, that way we get to see all your factory doll photos in one place. You get to bump the lot every time you add another doll to the thread, it don't swamp the recent posts list with a large number of individual Elsa Babe threads, a few members here only view the recent posts, what's happening presently every doll thread you add can be down and off that screen before members get to see it. You could have another thread for marketing shots or whatever you wish and keep them updated too, that is just my personal opinion nothing more. Other members here do continuous threads, some do individual threads, just not normally so many in a short space of time.

I am a bit of a lost to why you didn't receive a reply from admin, you ask on the 20th I replied on 22nd to say you were fine posting in the Chinese doll forum, that would have come from victoriaash836 email account.

If you decide to have all your threads in one place, just send us a PM, we can move those threads already posted in to join them.

Cheers Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 02-08-2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
You get to bump the lot every time you add another doll to the thread
👆🏼 THIS!

My single thread has nearly 240,000 views because members can easily dip back into the past.

👍🏼

Old 02-08-2022, 08:34 PM
Platinum Member

This just proves my point!

We don't want this turning into TDF, keep all your post in one thread.

And a word to the wise...it wouldn't do any harm to engage with other members and comment on their threads. This is a community forum after all, not a free advertising platform.

Psion

Last edited by psion satori; 02-08-2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Psion,

If Elsa Babe wished to post separate threads on this site they can, there was no intention in my post to say they couldn't, no member on this site should be questioning them. I posted tonight a reply to their question, because they asked me my opinion, that was how I would have set their threads up if I was doing it. They are members here along with other manufacturers and vendors that staff and owners over years have allowed join the forum, SMDoll, SEDoll and Dollstudio all do one off individual threads at various times of the year, there isn't any difference, they are never questioned and they shouldn't be.

Vendors, manufacturers and members at present are not charged advertising space, they can currently advertise freely on the site provided this is agreed with admin.
_______

Elsa Babe,

Having received your private message tonight, I have grouped your posts into three threads,
They are the following...

Elsa Babe ~ factory photos
Elsa Babe ~ sneak peek ~ new dolls
Elsa Babe - Dolls

Last edited by Tommo10; 03-08-2022 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Babe View Post

I have to admit, she is a cutie! Has a bit of an Ada Wong (Resident Evil) look about her.

Old 03-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Psion,

If Elsa Babe wished to post separate threads on this site they can, there was no intention in my post to say they couldn't, no member on this site should be questioning them. I posted tonight a reply to their question, because they asked me my opinion, that was how I would have set their threads up if I was doing it. They are members here along with other manufacturers and vendors that staff and owners over years have allowed join the forum, SMDoll, SEDoll and Dollstudio all do one off individual threads at various times of the year, there isn't any difference, they are never questioned and they shouldn't be.

Vendors, manufacturers and members at present are not charged advertising space, they can currently advertise freely on the site provided this is agreed with admin.
_______

Elsa Babe,

Having received your private message tonight, I have grouped your posts into three threads,
They are the following...

Elsa Babe ~ factory photos
Elsa Babe ~ sneak peek ~ new dolls
Elsa Babe - Dolls
Not sure why I'm getting a bollocking Tommo.

Allowing vendors to post unlimited PR threads will fuck up the forum as demonstrated over on TDF. That was the point I was trying to make.

That said, I'm glad you've merged Elsa Babes posts into more sensible threads that won't clog up the main page.

Yes, we allow vendors to post for free, but those that do, don't post every bloody day and at least engage on other members. Something Elsa Babes has yet to do.

Psion

Last edited by psion satori; 03-08-2022 at 09:16 PM.