UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 04-07-2022, 05:54 PM

Default Here's Julie

I finally got round to "customizing" my first doll.
I am lucky in that there's a wig shop a few miles from me so I dropped in to find something to my liking. After selecting a few likely candidates the lady in the shop then asked "Would you like to try them on?"
Oh My !!
Despite my protestations that they weren't for me I don't think she bought it (you know when you can almost hear them thinking "mmmm-hmmm").
Anyhoo I made a purchase and I must say that my new doll is starting to get her own identity.

Just waiting for a delivery from Shein before showing her in all her glory so in the meantime .... Here's Julie.

So much to learn...Wigs, Make-up, clothing, shoes.....
I don't know how breathers manage it all !?!
Old 04-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Lovely!

Old 04-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathen View Post
I see.
So you are saying keep 'em barefoot and in the Kitchen?
You've not met Chloe I assume?
Old 04-07-2022, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:

So much to learn...Wigs, Make-up, clothing, shoes.....
I don't know how breathers manage it all !?!
Yes you'll be doing things you never dreamed you would. Combing her hair every 5 minutes, learning makeup and hair dressing skills like you said. Dressing and undressing, different clothing styles to try that YOU like, not the other person.

Then there's the different lifting techniques to move her about as efficiently and accident free as possible. If you start feeling things starting to ache or hurt, just leave her seated or stood a couple of days to recover rather than making it worse. Hard to do when you want to have your hands on her I know.

Photography can be taken to new heights to bring her to life. You can use anything from your phone to getting the latest wonder, including green screen and what have you. Then there's apps to change her expression... the list goes on and on.

But its a great alternative to the norm. And they really are a great presence in your life, the impact doesn't diminish either if you keep putting the effort in to improve her individuality.

The more you put in, the more she'll give you back! To the point where they actually come alive and you find yourself asking them questions LOL! "How are you today...." or "Comfortable..." LOL
Old 04-07-2022, 06:54 PM

She is cute. I love Firedoll faces
Old 04-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Silver Member

Lovely picture there and as Gazza said so much to learn nothing to add but everyone here are more than happy to help
Old 04-07-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzaGreen View Post
....Then there's apps to change her expression...
Wait! What?
I saw some of those smiling faces and thought they were super-duper mega expensive dolls that you could program.
I was almost on the verge of asking where they got 'em from. (Mebbe I should change my name to Gump)

That's another thing to add to my list of things to know.

At least I learned one thing today.
My big fat sausage fingers were not designed for the skillful application of eyelashes onto Allie's eyelids. Oh the horror.. the glue...the stuck fingers...the eyelids stuck to fingers...the fingers stuck to eyelashes ...
Old 04-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wait! What?
I saw some of those smiling faces and thought they were super-duper mega expensive dolls that you could program.
I was almost on the verge of asking where they got 'em from. (Mebbe I should change my name to Gump)

My big fat sausage fingers were not designed for the skillful application of eyelashes onto Allie's eyelids. Oh the horror.. the glue...the stuck fingers...the eyelids stuck to fingers...the fingers stuck to eyelashes ...
That's why you need to use tweezers to glue eyelashes on LOL. Personally I gave up on it and just leave the lashes off the bottom lid, just a nightmare!

Always look up what you need on the forum search, or just ask us and we'll all help in our own way.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Banned

What do you think of this????

The magic of Face App...
Old 04-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Wait! What?

WM #414 has a lovely smile and no app required. Won't place a pic in this thread but just look up my Sandy and you'll see what I mean.

many congrats and good luck with those eye lashes. Lol, I would rather change a girls finger wires than her eye lashes (having similar chunky digits).

Shamus.