UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre

Old 08-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

(AGNÈS THINKS TO HERSELF)

How on earth did I end up here? I was just sitting in a fancy restaurant with my beloved friend by candlelight and a glass of red wine and then he got an urgent call and had to leave. He actually dumped me, it's never happened to me before.
I had to enter the first bar that was nearby, lost in my disappointment and deep in my thoughts.

And here I am now. The smell of sweat in the air, deafening music, if you can even call it music. I'm going to order a really strong drink and then go back to my hotel. Who is this crazy girl here anyway, I mean she looks kinda cute but she scares me a little bit!

(WOLKA, ALSO INTERNALLY MONOLOGUING)

For Lenin's sacred, shiny and sweaty bald head, I really needed a smoke. So glad this place has a smoke friendly policy. Makes me feel right at my cozy post-soviet homeland but with better music! Look at Amy, she's giving it all!!! ROCK ON BABY!! >BURP!<

Ok let's talk about what we're all thinking: this girl here right next to me is definitely eyeballing me. I know I'm to-die-for delicious but she's devouring me with her eyes hue hue hue. She's fine as hell, though. And obviously out of her element and NOT drunk enough soooo affirmative, I should buy her a drink or two and see what's her story. I feel kinda weird and warm. Is it the booze? the drugs? the music? or something else? Oh I know! I'll use my ultra seductive world-renowned wink to break the ice. Just wait and see.

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy