UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 19-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Silver Member

Great pics, Sam. Like many other I like her standing in the water. The others are nice too, of course.
My respect for the effort to paddle several miles to get these pictures.
Old 20-07-2021, 09:11 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
Really a great shoot Sam with this lovely model. She's more than real and I think those women in the kayaks might not even have recognized her as a doll.

Jo
Hi Poppy from where they were it would have looked like a real girl, and then probably thought, "she is a lucky girl just look at her hunky boyfriend taking pictures of her"

Cheers poppy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz_xxx View Post
I hated this set and am very glad you are hanging up your boots.

Does reverse psychology work on the Scots ?
Hmm you lost me at reverse and for thoses big words I mean why is there a p there when you don't sound it, what's the point.. Duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz_xxx View Post
So you won't be needing Yvonne any more then ? After all she's hideous and I definitely wouldn't want her to come live at my place

Oh that's a shame, though i am sure someone will adopt her....

Now who is using thoses big words........

Cheers Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
maybe you need to start photographing the smartie more she's a lot lighter and easier to travel with.

carlys_guy
The thought did cross my mind when i started thinking that is was about time i looked at something else to do with me time, but i argue with myself, you either stop with dolls or you don't so i decided to part with them all, then the next day when i walk into the room where they are and look at their faces i think maybe wi will keep the smartdolls i am like a dog chasing its tail....

You post actualy reminded me of a shoot i did a few months back but never got round to posting, so i have dug out out of my old computer (i have a new pc now) and will post later...

Thanks Carlys guy
Old 20-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by svevo View Post
Unbelievably great outdoor shoot Samurai.
I'm not aware of anyone else who even attempts this kind of stuff, let alone who can pull if off with such aplomb. I mean a doll snorkelling outdoors, really?

Amazing pictures every one. One hell of a last outdoor shoot. Not sure we'll ever see the like again. (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
Thnaks svevo, i get idea's in my head and i think "I wounder if i can pull this off, There is only one way to find out" So i go for it and sometimes it works and sometimes is dosen't.

The one's i post are the one's that i think are ok to post, however there have been loads of time's i have gone out and it has been a complete disaster and those photos (if any taken) never make the forum..

I am sure someone will take up the baton and run with it, in time (Phil )

Cheers buddy oh and the word for today is > aplomb (i had to look it up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentell View Post

Its all been said ...what can I add other than to say "perfection"

thank you for all the years of your amazing adventurous outdoor shoots, so sorry to hear this will be the last...(we will see :-) )

Thanks Rentell, i think the photo's i take these day are a little better than when i started out 10/11 years ago, just a little but yeah, it will most definitely be my last with full size dolls anyway (unless i keep Monique)

It's not easy, "Too many minds"

Need to focus Samurai-san.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsall View Post
Great pics, Sam. Like many other I like her standing in the water. The others are nice too, of course.
My respect for the effort to paddle several miles to get these pictures.

Thank you Tsall, If it were not for dolls i would not have taken up Kayaking or paddle boards and would not have gone to most of the places that i took these dolls over the years, Dolls have shaped my life over the last 10 years or so, even taking Natsumi to Spain on holiday a couple of years back i have seen and done a lot of things that i would never have done if not for dolls, even meeting new people such as your self at the doll meets

Its been fun (mostly)

Thanks guy's

Samurai..
Old 20-07-2021, 11:19 AM
Gold Excellence Member

What a shame Samurai.

Iíve really enjoyed all you photos that youíve posted up. Please donít stop shooting, you have inspired so many people on here and it will be sad not to see your photos.

Please reconsider mate!!!

Tighes

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188724080@N03/

Find us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/lovedollphotography/
Old 20-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Diamond Member

Nooooooooooo who will be Captain Primark now

hope all is well Bud
Old 20-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighes1 View Post
What a shame Samurai.

Iíve really enjoyed all you photos that youíve posted up. Please donít stop shooting, you have inspired so many people on here and it will be sad not to see your photos.

Please reconsider mate!!!

Tighes

Thanks Tighes, but at the moment i really need to call it a day and let the dolls i have be adopted so they can continue bringing joy to their new owners, no point them hanging around here.

Right now as things stand i really can't see dolls in my future, that's not to say there are not there but who knows but if i do return i don't think it will be with the big heavy girls, i might keep my smartdolls, not decided yet..

Thanks buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
Nooooooooooo who will be Captain Primark now

hope all is well Bud

Well i have put a word in for you dollman, the job is yours if you want it..

Cheers my friend..

Sam..