UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 04-11-2013, 09:15 PM

Smile Photography Project - Could You Help?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Giles and I'm a documentary photographer.

I am currently looking into creating a body of photographic work that looks into the world of Love Dolls.

The main focus of my photography looks into understanding objects and the relationships that are formed between inanimate objects and people, so as you can imagine Love Dolls are a fitting area to look into.

I want to make it clear that this project is not a statement about your interest in Love Dolls as an individual, more of a comment on Love Dolls as objects. The project is in no way opinion based or judgemental, as mentioned I shoot in a documentary style, representing real life situations as they occur without putting a spin on them.

I intend to do a series of location based shoots to look into this area, the locations would primarily be the homes of Love Doll owners. This is where I need your help! If you would be willing for me to come and photograph your Love Doll in it's natural environment I would be very grateful.

In return for your help I can offer copies of any images I take on the day, as well as personally inviting you to any exhibitions this work is displayed in.

I am only looking for people in the UK so if this sounds like a project you may be interested in please don't hesitate to email me at giles_watson@icloud.com and we can discuss things further.

I will not be undertaking this project until the start of 2014 so theres plenty of time before shooting will begin, at this stage I am just trying to build up contacts.

My work can be seen at http://giles-watson.tumblr.com

Thanks for your time,

Giles
Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the Forum sdfsxd. Personally I've no interest in participating but someone may come forward. We get such requests every so often.

One thing I would respectfully ask is that you do not approach Members on here as a number will no longer entertain the media in any way shape or form. If folks are interested please let them come to you.
Thank you
Wulfie
and again

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 05-11-2013, 06:04 AM
Diamond Member

Welcome to the forum sdfsxd sorry to say i dont think you will find any takers after numerous other cons that have made us all out to be wierdos and other such things.

Good luck in you search though.

Tags
doll, images, love, love doll, photo