UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 30-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Normal service has been resumed.
Amy heard about the new girl and promptly dismissed her and claimed the body for herself.

I'd like to think she loves me but her face kinda says - you were gonna order pizza without me? 🤬
Old 30-01-2021, 07:11 PM
Diamond Member

Awww
Old 06-02-2021, 04:05 AM
Gold Excellence Member

This is the first time I've had them side by side, do manufacturers upgrade molds? The new one seems taller and better proportioned.

Old 06-02-2021, 05:34 AM
Diamond Member

I see what you mean. I think probably yes, as the moulds doubtless wear out in time, but I am of course no expert!

Looking very nice
Old 06-02-2021, 09:37 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
This is the first time I've had them side by side, do manufacturers upgrade molds? The new one seems taller and better proportioned.

They do and sometimes they also change models when they do it. For example the 157B's neck got thicker with the second (2018) generation mould.

Some really popular models have multiple molds so there can be variances there. They may also change the skeleton between dolls that you receive.

There are a lot of variables to be considered. However, in the case of your two though they also seem to be different breast sizes so worth noting here that JY make two 148's. The small and large(r) breasted variants (sizes 62cm bust and 75cm bust) which are from different moulds. Assuming that the vendor has supplied the correct girl (I also notice a slight difference in height) then I think that you may have one of each.

HTH,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Congrats on the arrival of another cute friend for Amy. Looks like I missed her arrival. I have no idea what goes on around here anymore. I have a light tan and natural WM and can't comment on the staining cos I've never had any. My light tan girl seams to require powdering twice as often as the natural, the light tan will also leave a better arse print than the natural over the same period of time.

Old 22-02-2021, 07:46 AM
Gold Excellence Member

SHE IS BROKEN. I carried her upstairs and she's dislocated her arm.

Or so I thought, turns out she has shrugging shoulders but I did crap myself for a minute or two lol. I know we're not meant to mention that company but when or if they get recognised on here so far I only have good things to say about them. A jy with standing feet and shrugging shoulders for under 800quid. Who could complain about that
Old 09-04-2021, 07:05 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
A possible new formula from JY?
Does anyone know if jy have changed the formula? She's only really gets touched when she's getting changed but her skin is still silky smooth, completely different to all the others.
Feels amazing.

Beth has claimed this body and she's a natural skintone as well.

And another question for the jy fans, are shrugging shoulders standard? I've had my other jy for well over a year and just noticed she's got shrugging shoulders as well which was a nice surprise. I like my wms but I really can't find any faults with jy. They're brilliant dolls