UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Awards Forum (chkd 18/4)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Banned

Default Award Nomination - Tommo10

Ok, now thanks to Mr Psion I’ve discovered something that was always in plain sight, I think that there is another nomination that needs to be made for a gold star. This one is relly righting a wrong that he's not in the hall of fame already.

Looked through the list of members with awards and was shocked… Yes shocked… to note one absence.

No Tommo!

WTF… This needs to be sorted out.

I nominate Tommo for a gold star (no, I know that there is a silver star bit both people that I’ve nominated deserve distinguished merit awards).

Why I am nominating.
1) He does a bloody good job of keeping the site up and running
2) He manages to be diplomatic in situations where I would just want to hold people’s heads under water until the bubbles stopped.
3) Just look behind him at any iDome! If the contents of the Tardis doesn’t deserve a medal for contribution to doll ownership then I don’t know what does.
4) He gave me a brand new doll! It was back in 2018. Work had dried up and I was absolutely brassic. He was relatively new to the site at the time, and we had become friends. He knew that I hankered after one particular SM girl. When he won the competition to win a doll that Andy was running rather than take the prize of an SM doll of his choice he passed his win on to me. The girl that is here because of Tommo is Sophie (so she seconds the nomination but I think that he also needs a breather to second things).
5) Doll repair threads... Including the repair of the swiss cheeese legs that left me awe struck
6) Starting the Jinsan head thread (ok, I may have partially hijacked that one).
7) Tommo's Tardis temptations (what more needs to be said on that one).

There’s a thousand reasons why he deserves recognition. I just touch on seven. I’m sure that many here have stories to tell of how he has gone above and beyond to try and help people.
Right, not trying to carpet bomb the site with nominations but I think that him being missing from the hall of fame is a serious site discrepancy and a travesty of biblical proportions.... I can't see that there's going to be any difficulty here finding a seconder.

All the best,

Shamus.