UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 19-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Bronze Member

Default Sooo it's been a while...

...Well 5 years actually!!

So hello again, hope everyone is well, I see Sam is now effectively one of the 'Gods' these days

It's been a relatively eventful half a decade but the shortened(ish) version is:

Around the time I went dark on here I had met an actual flesh and blood lady, things went well and she ended up moving in at which point I couldn't really avoid introducing Kiyomi. This did not go particularly well, she didn't really understand despite my best attempts and eventually it ended up with the unfortunate ultimatum that Kiyomi had to go.
Fortunately I knew of a friend of a friend who was getting into dolls and he graciously took Kiyomi in and, as far as I know, still has her - sadly he's not one for forums so isn't a member here.
Things went well at home for a year or so but eventually my relationship didn't work out; I would've been better off just keeping Kiyomi to be honest and still regret letting her go but you get blinded at times.

I've wanted to get another doll for several years but was made redundant from two different jobs over the course of 3 years, the latter one during the great Covid purge in 2020, so money was a bit of an issue at the time.

Roll onto this year and I've been in a stable job for 18 months which I do enjoy so finally have a bit more cash, at the same time I lost my cat a couple of months ago who had been my faithful companion for over 15 years since he was a kitten, so I decided the time was right to splurge and indulge myself.

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I will hopefully be introducing my new mistress(es) in the coming weeks - a WM 157B body with the evo skeleton, articulated fingers, standing feet, gel inserts, and heads 173 (with dark brown eyes) and 335 (with dark blue eyes).

I ended up ordering from Silicone Lovers (I know, I know drop shipper!) as they had a good deal on everything including the second head for free. I've been impressed with them so far, all questions both before and during ordering have been answered promptly and helpfully, and I've had good updates throughout. Their timed emails throughout the process are very helpful with tips for everything from cleaning and clothing to photography tips; all of which pale into insignificance next to the extensive knowledge on here of course

Now's the frustrating part though, my order was despatched on 14th May (last Saturday) and was then delayed by a 'Required security scan' which took until today to clear. However it has just updated to 'Export scan', she's on her way from China FINALLY. Roll on the obsessive checking of UPS's app!

Just thought I'd say hi, good to be back

Last edited by Shizor; 19-05-2022 at 02:58 PM.
Old 19-05-2022, 02:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hiya Shizor,

welcome back

Well, my ex said something similar over the floor standing Tanoy 633 speakers... The speakers are still here... She's not

Just looked up Kiyomi. Ooh, a 4woods like Tommo's Manami... Who I think used to be Sams?

Nice choice of Jinsan girl, both body and heads Very much looking forwards to seeing your pics when she gets home.... And you are going to be blown away when you feel what Jinsan TPE feels like now!

Talk soon,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome back. I don't know you but really looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your girl when she arrives. I am waiting for a Starpery that should be on a plane as we speak, hopefully. I have a Kimber atm.

Gary and Kimberley

Old 19-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Platinum Member

Good to "meet" you. I have been on the forum just over a year. Look forward to seeing your new girl when she arrives. Hope the wait isn't too long now she's on her way
Old 19-05-2022, 03:14 PM
Diamond Member

Glad to hear you found your way back. Hindsight is a wonderful thing aint it. I once got rid of a dog cos of the wife. Broke my heart and we split up 2yrs later anyway. Always said i should have kept the dog instead.
Fingers crossed she arrives safely and i look forward to lots of photos.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

Hey! Welcome back Shiz!

So the phrase to learn here is " Ok, Bye Luv!". You can use it royalty free whenever a breather says "its the doll or me"

Glad you have a lady en-route hopefully the wait wont be too long

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 19-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks all for the greetings, looking forward to getting to know everyone again, old and new

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Just looked up Kiyomi. Ooh, a 4woods like Tommo's Manami... Who I think used to be Sams?
Yes she did indeed come from Sam, I had the pleasure of meeting him in a motorway service station; that trip alone would cost me more in petrol today than I've just paid for my new girl to be honest

And I agree with all the sentiments, be it lovely silicone/TPE ladies, valued pets or even speakers, they stay!!
Old 19-05-2022, 03:34 PM
Bronze Member

Oh and the tracking is showing expected delivery on May 23rd, next Monday, surely that's not even close to being possible is it?
Old 19-05-2022, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizor View Post
...Well 5 years actually!!

So hello again, hope everyone is well, I see Sam is now effectively one of the 'Gods' these days
What go you mean these days..

I HAVE always been a freeking God around here..

And yes welcome back bud as always I hope your wait for your new lady is a short one.

Sam..
Old 19-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
What go you mean these days..

I HAVE always been a freeking God around here..

And yes welcome back bud as always I hope your wait for your new lady is a short one.

Sam..

Nice to 'see' you Sam, sorry I mean Almighty Overlord...