UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 10-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I'm an hour out of London on the train from Victoria and anyone serious is welcome to come to visit and view my ladies. They provide a insight across a range of manufacturers. The kettle will be on.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff...iIzCmg/videos/
Old 10-03-2022, 09:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I'd love to come and visit one day to see them. When the weather improves.

Gary and Kimberley

Old 19-05-2022, 08:27 AM

Well, nullspec never replied to anyone after initiating the thread. I think he got the message, somehow. Saw the error of his ways. Bless him...
Old 19-05-2022, 09:07 AM
Diamond Member

Im sure he wont be the last to ask. I kinda get where he's coming from. Wanting to see before he buys and all that. As for using someone elses doll i cant imagine anyone going for that. I guess most of us came into this lifestyle without a clue of where it was going to take us and how attached we would become with our girls. If he is still with us then his best bet is just to keep a look out for a free or cheap doll.
Old 19-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Bronze Member

pretty much what everyone else has said bout there dolls,,
I was like you what would it be like to have one, storage of the doll etc etc , but I can honestly say my Marie has been the best thing, you do form a bond with our dolls she is part of my family, and it shows you how you could possibly interact if I ever decided I wanted to date again, but to be honest I prefer Marie's company,, my nights are not lonely we watch films dress up make up, I know I am waffling on but I it's fantastic my parents have met her last sat mum could not believe how real and skin like feel she was, this group is brilliant any advice or help someone is on hand, I am getting another doll, and another one so I shall have 3 in total at some point, they are good for the mind body and soul, get one even if it's a low end or like me a good second hand one, get one you won't look back I haven't.they can be heavy and a pain to clean etc but that's part of the closeness you get with your girl,
Old 19-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjusty 69 View Post
pretty much what everyone else has said bout there dolls,,
I was like you what would it be like to have one, storage of the doll etc etc , but I can honestly say my Marie has been the best thing, you do form a bond with our dolls she is part of my family, and it shows you how you could possibly interact if I ever decided I wanted to date again, but to be honest I prefer Marie's company,, my nights are not lonely we watch films dress up make up, I know I am waffling on but I it's fantastic my parents have met her last sat mum could not believe how real and skin like feel she was, this group is brilliant any advice or help someone is on hand, I am getting another doll, and another one so I shall have 3 in total at some point, they are good for the mind body and soul, get one even if it's a low end or like me a good second hand one, get one you won't look back I haven't.they can be heavy and a pain to clean etc but that's part of the closeness you get with your girl,
Oh my god ...I've just been punched in the face with your font.
Old 19-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
Oh my god ...I've just been punched in the face with your font.
I think the technical term is Fonched

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 19-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Silver Member

Oh my god , it was a fontal attack
Old 19-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Active New Member

I wouldn't say sex with a doll would ever beat the real thing. It's simply a fact that what is offered off the shelf at the present time cannot beat having a person move around during intercourse, make noises, the pheromones they give off, their facial expressions and their interactions towards you in bed.

But I would say depending on your age and the kind of women you can pull or are with at the moment, they look better than the real thing, in most cases.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:56 PM
Platinum Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleo View Post
I wouldn't say sex with a doll would ever beat the real thing. It's simply a fact that what is offered off the shelf at the present time cannot beat having a person move around during intercourse, make noises, the pheromones they give off, their facial expressions and their interactions towards you in bed.
I see you've never met my Ex.........

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws