UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-06-2022, 02:45 PM

Default Another UK member from TDF

Hi everyone,
I've been a member of TDF for a few years now.
I was not aware of this forum when I joined the other, but has since been brought to my attention by other TDF users, not all in the UK I might add.
However, I thought since I'm in the UK, I might as well join the UK forum, as it may be more useful to me!

I have a preference for collecting silicone dolls - mainly for photographic purposes these day. I have tried TPE dolls, but cannot get on with the strange smell, relative heavy weight and the fact that TPE is porous, so cannot be sterilised adequately.

I currently have two Z-one dolls; Janette 160B-cup [5 years old] 150cm [4 years old]
A 158 Sanhui with heads 2,4,5 & 7; Kate, Linda, Stephanie & Debbie [4 years old]
A DS/EX 167Evo; Yvonne & Kaylyn [almost 3 years old]
A terribly damaged JM156; my 3 year old Vanessa took a tumble down a flight of stairs with me a few months ago, so now she is beyond repair and not used in any way.
Finally my 2 year old FutureDoll 163cm; Lina.

I'll start posting some latest pics of them, when I can fathom out how to do so, as I have a big learning curve ahead of me, just like the issues I had when starting out on TDF. I am not of the mobile-device-in-hand, tech-savvie generation, so please bear with me!