UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > The Doll House (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 26-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Vendor

Default No longer doing business with Sino Dolls

As mentioned over the water on TDF.
I'm no longer doing business with Sino Dolls after their deception.

I alerted them to the top layers of hyper-realism peeling off, to simply be to told to "ignore it, as the customers will come back!"

Then to be no longer a UK exclusive Top Sino Vendor after hearing that CloudClimax are now stocking them.
Thanks Paul for letting me know - good to know that we have that working relationship that you always said that we have.

I've severed the relationship with Sino, they're all yours Paul. Keep selling those hyper-realism layers that just rub off.

Just so everyone knows.

Phil

Old 26-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doll-House View Post
As mentioned over the water on TDF.
I'm no longer doing business with Sino Dolls after their deception.

I alerted them to the top layers of hyper-realism peeling off, to simply be to told to "ignore it, as the customers will come back!"

Then to be no longer a UK exclusive Top Sino Vendor after hearing that CloudClimax are now stocking them.
Thanks Paul for letting me know - good to know that we have that working relationship that you always said that we have.

I've severed the relationship with Sino, they're all yours Paul. Keep selling those hyper-realism layers that just rub off.

Just so everyone knows.
Cheers for the update, Paul. I had been thinking of getting another Sino or Top Sino at some stage, as I am pretty happy with Kiania, my 161E and Sino's support has been okay.

However, the lack of a model that ticked enough boxes, appearance wise, stopped me.

These Chinese companies seem to have a pretty weird attitude towards their customers. There's an interesting thread on TDF about someone with problems with his recently-acquired Zelex and that company is blaming him and refusing to help!

I thought that Paul was iffy about stocking Sino due to quality issues.