UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Bronze Member

Default Hi everybody

Just thought id introduce myself been a member a while but just reading forums.
I think im ready to get my first doll . I dont want second hand or a kimber but a cheap first doll. See if its for me.
I was looking at firedoll as they seem to be like wm but cheaper. Does anyone own one are they a good first doll.
I was looking at the alora firedoll as you also get a free head from lucidtoys its a 166cm body.
Any advice would be nice . Its 750 pound plus free head . I dont have alot of money but could manage that
Old 28-10-2021, 01:06 PM
Gold Member

I don't know... a 750 pound doll sounds a bit heavy to me ...

Welcome to the forum! A more serious answer is that I don't know a lot about Firedoll. I have seem some reviews that were pretty encouraging, and I think there are some owners around here somewhere. Hopefully they'll turn up soon to fill you in.
Old 28-10-2021, 01:18 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

You say you don't want a Kimber, but do be aware that she uses a standard M16 head connector and her head can be replaced further down the line with a top shelf girl.

anyways!

- - -
Old 28-10-2021, 02:03 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum,

I don't have a fire doll so I can't advise on them. I wouldn't write off a second hand doll, 2 of mine (a WM and an XY Doll) have been acquired from other owners and provided they have been looked after there can be some good deals to be found.

Enjoy your time here.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 28-10-2021, 02:06 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Nope…..can’t think of a single reason to get a KimberDoll

Nope ….not 1 reason comes to mind…..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188724080@N03/

Find us on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/lovedollphotography/
Old 28-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Silver Member

Tighes1 has (in my opinion ) just smashed that ball out the park easy home run.

woe betide any body standing in the way of our copula.

xx a a xx
Old 28-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Bronze Member

Thanks for all your replys and welcomes.
As for kimberdoll not my type. And the unboxing reviews ive seen kimber looks nothing like those pics above. But then what doll does look like the profesional pics they get to sell them.
Im realy after feedback of firedolls. Ive heard the skin texture is amazing but as i never had one i dont know.
Again thanx for the replys your a great group
Old 28-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Glorificus.
Sorry - no direct experience of Firedoll to offer, but have heard mostly good things.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:11 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
As for kimberdoll not my type. And the unboxing reviews ive seen kimber looks nothing like those pics above. But then what doll does look like the profesional pics they get to sell them.
Im realy after feedback of firedolls. Ive heard the skin texture is amazing but as i never had one i dont know.
Tighes was a showing his girls. They use the Kimberdoll body, but then with other brand heads.

I used to have a Kimberdoll body, with Chloes 6YE N97 head.

He was showing you that you could save some money by buying her body from Kimberdoll and then head from another store.
Old 28-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
Hi,

welcome to the forum

On average firedolls are around 2kg heavier than the model they are copying.

There have been some reports on here of some sub standard Firedolls so if possible you should attempt to view the doll before parting with your cash. Check especially the TPE under the armpits, in the fold under the breasts and at the top of the thighs. Also check that the joints move and if they do they do not just flop down again.

On the question as to whether dolls in the real world look anything like the marketing photo's. I can confirm that top quality dolls are exactly as they are portrayed in the marketing but you will need to develop some small skills in makeup.

The above said, I am simply correcting an assumption about the doll images being edited fo marketing beyond what is achievable at home.

It goes without saying but I'll just state it anyway. The above images are just of kimber bodies. The heads are from quality brands. Of course, you put a £300 head on a £400 Kimber and financially you are looking at the same territory as the Firedoll with two heads.

All swings and roundabouts. Personal view for a first doll buy a kimber at £400 then if you can take to the weight buy a doll with an extra head. Replace kimbers head with the spare and Ta-Dah you have two girls.

Think of the saving on heating costs sleeping between two TPE girls (that bit was a joke. Not suggesting that you replace you heating system with wall to wall TPE girls... Although, that does work for some of us ).

All the best,

Shamus.